Twelve

Victoria's pov.

After seeing Hardin at the hotel that morning I couldn't handle being around or working with Tessa anymore.
I hate her so much.
She came into our lives and made a big ass drama with the whole Hardin Scott situation.
I needed a break from everything.

I decided to move back to the dorm that I share with Steph.
I give back Vance my keys to the apartment that the company let me stay at.
I need time to overthink everything that went down.

🦋

Hardin's pov.

After seeing Victoria at the hotel that morning I was upset with myself I keep hurting her.
I hate myself for that she deserves better than me.
I keep going back to Tessa and I know that I truly do love Victoria.
She's the one for me.
I have to fix this soon.
Since my mother is in town and she still believes that we are still the same happy couple she saw last year.

I picked my mother up from the airport and we went back to my place.

"Well, here we are. I could run you a bath if you'd like to get more comfortable." I said to my mother.
"I would love that. I remember when you and I used to take baths together." She says.

We hear someone behind us and we notice that it's Tessa. What the hell is she doing here.
I didn't want to complicate the situation more my mother still believes that I and Victoria are still together.

"Who are you?" Mum asks
"This is Tessa a friend," I say.
"Yes, his friend. Hello," Tessa says.
"Where is the lovely Victoria Rae Hardin?" Mum asks.
"She's out of town mum," I said.
"Do you know Victoria? Tessa." Mum asks Tessa.
"Yes, I do." She says looking at me upset.
"She is a very beautiful young lady. Hardin says she's the most beautiful girl in the world. But honestly, when I first met her I thought that she was gonna be covered in tattoos, green hair, and a piercing on her bean." Mum explains to Tessa.
"What bean?" Tessa asks.
"Mum," I say.
"Don't be so melodramatic, Hardin she and I are the best of friends and you can join us in that friendship. Do you mind if I use the loo?" Mum says.
"Yeah, of course," Tessa says.
"Why are you here?" I ask Tessa.
"I came to get the rest of my stuff. Why does she still think that you are still with the infamous Victoria Rae?" She says.
"She's so excited to see her again and I'm not gonna lie to her. Mum loves Victoria very much. So I couldn't ruin that for her." I said looking at her.
"Hardin," she says.
"I couldn't tell her about my break up with Victoria and the stupid bet, okay? I don't expect you to be around when she still believes that I'm dating Victoria." I explain.
"It's fine it's not like we are together anyway." She says.
"What's fine?" I ask looking at Tessa.
"I said it's fine. It seems like it's always going to be about Victoria. So there's no reason for me to stick around anymore. So I will leave you guys alone." Tessa says.
"Thank you, Tessa. Thank you so much." I say.
"Just promise me something," she says
"What's that?" I ask.
"Make it work with Victoria she is a very special person and it seems like she loves you very much. Do yourself a favor and don't mess that up. If she gives you another chance." She says.
"I promise I love Victoria very much," I say hugging her.
"I see you then and wish you guys the best," Tessa says and she leaves.
"Where your friend go?" Mum asks.
"She left. Mum, why don't you rest and we can see Victoria tomorrow?" I ask her.
"Of course darling. I can't wait to see her again." She says hugging me.

🦋

I left my place after my Mum fell asleep and I decided to go see Victoria and apologize.
I found out that she moved back into her dorm that's she shares with Steph.

I made it to the dorm building and I made it to their floor I walked up to their shared room. I knocked and Steph opened the door.
"Hey is Victoria here?" I asked her.
"Yes, why?" Steph asks.
"I need to talk to her and explain that I'm still in love with her," I said.
"I don't think this is the right time for this Hardin" Steph says.
"Why's is something wrong with her. Let me see her please." I say.
"Steph who is at the door?" I hear Victoria's voice
"Nobody v don't worry about it," Steph says back to her.
"Steph please let me talk to her. I will leave her alone if she doesn't want anything with me anymore." I say.
"Fine because I hate seeing her so upset over you asshole," Steph says.
"Thank you. For real thank you so much" I say and she lets me in.
"Who the hell was at the door Steph?" She asks not looking up.
"Hey, Victoria it's me. Can we talk please?" I ask her.
"No, I don't want to see you right now. Please just leave Hardin" Victoria says.
"I guess I will leave you guys alone. I'm gonna go meet up with Tristan. See you later v" Steph says and leaves the room.

"So what's the holy Hardin Scott doing here. Did he finally come to his senses and is finally picking the right girl? Or is he just here to make me look like an idiot again. Thinking that you still love and care about me. I know that it isn't true because you're in love with miss Tessa fucking young." Victoria says tearing up.
"You know that isn't fucking true I love you. Please forgive me and I never cared about her it's always been you. You know this please Victoria." I say trying to hold her hand.
"I can't trust you. Please leave." She says.
"No please give us another chance. I will never do this again. Please." I said.
"I don't know Hardin please give me some time. If I do choose to give you another chance. We are going to take it slow." She says.
"Oh, I agree then, just to let you know. Mum is in town and she will love to see you tomorrow." I ask
"That's wonderful I will love that and I missed her so much." She says smiling at me.
"So I guess we will see you tomorrow?"
"For sure. See you tomorrow Hardin."

She hugs me goodnight and I leave her dorm with a smile on my face. I hope that she's willing to give us a chance. I know that she going to want to take it slow.