Four

Victoria's pov.

🦋

The next day I walked out of my class and I see my boyfriend Noah Daniels outside. He brought me food and flowers. That's so sweet that he had a chance during his practice to be able to spend the day with me.

"What are you doing here amor?" I said wrapping my arms around his neck and kissed him.
"Surprise babe I'm so happy to be able to spend time together. Since I have been busy with football practice. Oh, here you go your favorite flowers and some lunch." He says.
"Thank you amor this means so much to me," I said kissing his cheek.
"You're welcome, babe. So what are we doing?" He asked
"There's a campfire tonight if you want to go," I said.
"Yea that will be fun. Let's go" he says.

🦋

Hardin's pov.

🦋

Later that night we arrived at the campfire I was sitting down with Molly and at that moment Victoria arrived with her boyfriend. I couldn't help feel bad that I told her there was never a "us".

"Hey, Victoria you guys made it. What's up Noah" says zed.
My mood whole changes when I see them all hugged up.
Zed hands them drinks.
"The cops will probably be here soon so you guys drink up," Zed says to Victoria and her boy toy.
"After the cops show up we can go back to yours and have some fun tonight amor," Victoria says kissing him.
I couldn't get my attention away from them I was so jealous I will admit that. She use to call me amor and I fucking miss it.
"Hey, Victoria I'm glad you showed up we were all waiting for you especially Hardin," Molly says winking at her at the mention of me.
"Oh yeah we decided to hang with y'all after Noah surprised me today," Victoria says.
"That's cute. So how bout we play a game of suck and blow?" Molly asks 
"Suck and blow, I'm down," zed says
They all passed around the card and when it got to Jace and he purposely blows away the card.
"Guess you know what that means," Jace says to Victoria.
I looked at them I was starting to get angry.
"No hell no Jace back up," Victoria says
"Back up," Noah says push him away from v.
"Chill out man it's just a game," Jace says
"All I'm saying is just back the fuck away from her," Noah says to Jace
I couldn't handle myself anymore I attacked him I punched him in the face.
"Hey hey hey get off him," zed says
I kept punching him.
"Hardin come on stop" Victoria said
I kept going into I pulled off of him.
"You're gonna regret this" Jace to me.
"Dude calm down. What are you doing man?" Zed asks me.
I just looked at Victoria and I just walked away.
"Hardin," Victoria says but I ignored.

🦋

Victoria's pov.

🦋

Hardin just got in a fight with Jace for basically trying to kiss me. Hardin walked away after the fight I wanted to follow him but Noah pulled me away. We went back to his dorm we just hang out instead at first he wanted to have sex.  I said no he understood I just couldn't after what happened that night.
Around 2 I wake up and I unwrap his arms from me cause I notice my phone buzzing it was a random number. I answered the call it was Landon something about Hardin.
I went to their house and I noticed the kitchen was destroyed with broken glass everywhere.
"What the hell happened?" I asked him I started getting worried.
"Hey, thanks for coming. Well, it started about his father and then your name came up. He won't talk to me. So I figured maybe he would talk to you." Landon says
"Yea sure where is he?" I asked
"In the backyard," he says

I walk out to their yard and I see him sitting by the pool with a bottle of alcohol. He looks up at me
"What are you doing here?" He asks
"I was worried about you," I said
"Shouldn't you be with your perfect little boyfriend, Victoria?" He says
"This is about you not him so leave him out of it. Why are you drinking Hardin?"
"Cause I can. What does it matter?" He says
"You made a real mess in there," I said. 
"I was celebrating didn't you hear? Dear old dad is getting married. You should see the dump my poor mom lives in back in London." He says drinking his drink.
"Hardin that enough please give me the bottle," I said holding out my hand so he can hand me the bottle but instead he lets it drop and it breaks.
I bend down to clean it up but he stops me.
"Don't v I get it" he says
"Damn it," I said I cut my hand and he grabs it.
"Come on," he says and cleans the cut.
"I'm sorry for the way I treated you." He says
"It's whatever since you said there is no "us" so it doesn't matter," I said looking at him.
"I don't feel like that anymore and I didn't mean it I guess I just said it because I was upset. I'm a mess."  He says
"We're both a mess," I said and he kissed me at that moment I forgot about Noah and the whole Tessa situation. We just cuddled for the rest of the night.

In the morning I left him and I was making my way back to the dorms but I see Noah outside.
"Hey, where did you disappear to last night?" He says
"Molly needed my help last night," I said I felt terrible for lying.
"In the middle of the night?" He asks
I notice Hardin behind him and Noah turns around looks at him.
"Amor I can explain can we go inside so we can talk this out. Please amor listen to me." I said trying to grab his arm but he pulls away.
"Just stop I knew this was gonna happen," Noah says walking away from me.
"Amor please let me explain everything. He doesn't mean anything to me. Please don't go, babe." I said going after him.
"We're done," he says and left.

"Victoria?" Hardin says
He tries to hug me.
"Go home," I said pushing him away from me.
I just wanted to be alone.
I went back to my dorm I just sat there for a couple of seconds until Steph noticed me.
"He just broke up with me. I lost him for good this time." I said looking at her.
"Come over here. Come on" she says
I get in her bed and she just cuddles me. She tells me everything going to be okay.
I know it's not I just lost the guy I had true feelings for. I had to fuck it up just trying to get close to Hardin again since I got jealous of him and Tessa.

🦋

Here's another chapter

🦋