〘032〙

"Two surgery's if she dips the pickle into the chocolate sauce," Alex mumbled, to Christina

"One surgery, and she won't, she's the most normal Grey out of all them," Christina replied when looking at Yvonne in the distance sitting at a table.

"Wait and see, Yang," Alex smirked, tapping her shoulder as Yvonne grabbed the pickle, dipping it in the chocolate sauce. "There you go."

"Wait what?- did she? She'd never do that. I'm losing it." Christina shook her head, staring at the blonde woman in the distance.

"She did, so that's one surgery for me thank you very much," Alex spoke.

"Can I join in?" A female voice joined in.

"Well, I just lost surgery because of your sister eating a pickle," Christina mumbled, giving Alex a side-eye.

"Oh yeah, she's obsessed with them ever since she reached 20 weeks." Lexie laughed as she stared at her sister in the distance. "Is that chocolate sauce?"

Alex nodded his head at the question, also looking at her.

"Well, I wanna bet on something as well, on guessing the gender of the baby."

Alex and Christina turned their heads in the girl's direction, frowns covering their faces.

"And what are we betting for?" Christina asked, getting interested.

"The one that's wrong has no surgeries for a week." Lexie shrugged her shoulders, grabbing a chart from the desk.

"I won the first bet, so I'm gonna win this one too and I'm saying it's a boy, trust me," Alex smirked as he held his hands up in surrender. 

"Did you fall on the back of your empty head, Evil Spawn? It's a girl, we all know that." Christina replied, rolling her eyes. "Christina Yang knows that."

"I honestly think it's a boy too," Lexie spoke, watching her sister gather her stuff. "Eating pickles is a sign of having a boy, trust me, Auntie Lex knows best."

"You mean godmother Christina knows it better, right?" Christina looked back at Lexie as she walked away from her.

"You're not gonna win this one, Yang" Alex chuckled as he grabbed his chart and walked away from his friend.

"Owen, hi, how are you, it's a busy day, huh?" Yvonne smiled at the ginger-haired man, catching up with him in the hallway.

"No it's quite calm, but thanks for asking." Owen took his eyes off his chart.