〘037〙

"They're getting free surgery in Boise and who has to stay here?" Bailey tapped her fingers onto the table in annoyance

"They're getting free surgery in Boise and who has to stay here?" Bailey tapped her fingers onto the table in annoyance. "This woman right over here."

"Well if it makes you feel any better, they won't let me go either." Yvonne dryly chuckled while running a hand through her hair.

Miranda raised an eyebrow at the younger woman with a deadpanned emotion. "You're close to exploding, Grey, you can have this baby any moment, which reminds me."

Miranda held up her finger for a second before reaching out next to her as she grabbed a white box shoving it over to Yvonne with a wink. "Avery said you loved white and beige so.."

Yvonne frowned at the small woman in front of her before taking the lid of the box, noticing a small white floral shirt, a small beige skirt with two white hearts, and a small beige headband.

Yvonne's eyes were slightly filled with tears as she released a small laugh, admiring the small outfit in the box. "It's so adorable, i– wow, thank you."

Mark and Lexie were standing at the door with their blue jackets, noticing Yvonne hugging Miranda, at least the best she could.

"I'm so proud of her, can't even describe it, she's gonna do great." Mark smiled at the sight of Yvonne joking with Miranda. "So great."

"Yeah...she is, she's happy, strong, talented, a Grey, it would be weird if she didn't." Lexie nodded her head, taking a look at the clock. "We have to leave soon though."

"We still have time," Mark mumbled. "Let me stay just a little bit longer."

"I'm gonna search for Arizona, there's still a question on my mind, we'll catch up later?" Yvonne slowly got up from the chair, grabbing the white box.

"If I'm not searching for you yet, then sure." Bailey took a bite of the doughnut that was laying in front of her.

Yvonne chuckled to herself, starting to walk towards Arizona's office, ignoring the tightness of her skin.

Coming to a halt at Arizona's door, she noticed the computer screen was still open on a page that was filled with files.

Peeking behind her the blonde walked in and closed the door behind her before sitting down in the chair, noticing the name 'investigation'.

Starting to scroll through all the information, anger started to fill the woman's body, realizing that this was what Alex talked about.

Secret talks, documents, information, and all the things she thought no one except Arizona had access to.

Hearing footsteps behind her, Yvonne turned her head as she noticed Callie who was trying to sneak out of the room.

"You better get back in here before I make you." Yvonne snapped towards the black-haired woman, rubbing her eyes. "I mean it."

"Listen to me okay? That guy is an asshole, who used you, and we just want him behind bars." Callie shrugged her shoulders, noticing Yvonne's mad face. "I'll shut up."

"I hope you will."

"Last night was great, but I need to catch that flight to Boise, Lexie, and Ma– crap." Arizona came to a halt when she saw Yvonne's glare. "Listen what we–"

"How long?" Yvonne turned around in the chair noticing Arizona and Callie staring at one another. "How. Long."

"A long time?" Callie piped up. "Does that say enough?"

"You should've fucking told me? Hell, at least anything? But you didn't." Yvonne shook her head, staring at the screen in front of her. "I'm over it, but catching that asshole was my goddamn job."

"I thought you were gonna be furious, to be honest." Callie hummed, crossing her arms.

"The both of you, drop this, I'm alright, I'm having a daughter soon, and I have an amazing boyfriend, so drop it."

"I wanna get to the bottom of this?" Arizona frowned at her friend

"Catherine Avery is digging deep as well, deeper than the bottom." Callie cleared her throat.

"Why doesn't that even surprise me?" Yvonne snorted when pressing the off button on the computer screen.

"Look, how about you focus on your girl and I'll focus on this?" Arizona shrugged her shoulders, pointing at Yvonne's bump. "I have to leave though, the flight leaves soon."

Yvonne and Callie nodded their heads before Arizona kissed her girlfriend left the room, and Miranda Bailey walked in again.

"Torres, out, go say bye to your girlfriend, Grey a word?"

"But this is Arizona's office?"

"Torres, as far as I remind my own words and I repeat OUT." Bailey pointed to Callie and the. to the door before the black-haired female left the room in a confused state.

"Is there anything you forgot to tell me?" Miranda sat down on the side of the desk, looking at Yvonne. "Jackson told me about the Braxton hicks, Yvonne."

Yvonne rolled her eyes, leaning her head back. "I endure the pain."

"Enduring hmm?" Bailey nodded her head. "Sure, you do."

"Yeah, and I will until Lexie and the rest is back." Yvonne shortly shrugged her shoulders, folding her hands. "Not earlier."

"Your daughter won't wait, if she wants to get out, she will." Miranda chuckled, patting Yvonne's hands.

"I need my sisters waiting in the hallway, Mark gushing about my daughter, Derek calming everyone down, and Jackson right by my side." Yvonne rambled to the brown-skinned female in front of her. "That's what I need."

"I get it, you need support, I'll give you that, I know how you feel." Bailey mused as she noticed Yvonne trying to get up she held out her hands. "I'll be the O'Malley when everything happens, you'll lean on me."

"Thanks." Yvonne quietly mumbled as she slowly stood up from the chair.

"Come on, Grey, these are my special shoes, the toilet is just over there." Miranda groaned, staring down at the floor. "You just peed on my special shoes."

"Miranda,  it's starting."