〘021〙

"Any updates about Yvonne?" Owen and Meredith shared a look

"I've been losing sleep because my sister got shot instead of me. Her boyfriend eats lunch in her room instead of in the cafeteria. Kepner keeps nagging my ears off my head. I'm not getting any good surgeries because I only think about my sister waking up." Meredith glared at the ginger trauma surgeon in front of her.

"Okay, you are frustrated." Owen tried to conceal the smile that played itself on his face. "Seriously how is she doing?"

"No signs of movement." Meredith sighed as she leaned on the nurse's desk. "The only thing I can do is trust Jackson and Christina."

"Everything will be okay, Grey," Owen assured, knowing that she still had so much to fight for.

"It better be." Meredith nodded.

As Owen strolled down the busy hallway the surgeon caught Arizona and Callie in an argument that made him knock on the door.

"NO!" Both of the females rolled down the blinds which didn't stop him from knocking again. "Owen!"

"Can I just get my scans?" He piped up with a tone of sarcasm before silence fell over the situation and Callie slammed the scans on his chest before locking the door again. "That was very rude Dr. Torres?"

"And we are actually in deep business Dr. Hunt!" Arizona snapped back which made Callie snort.

"So, where were we?" Callie asked, taking a seat behind the laptop that was opened. "We were searching for.."

"The jerk who ruined her life?" Arizona explained as it was obvious what they were doing at this moment, hoping no one would find out. "Can you just hurry up?"

"Listen everything we're doing here is between us and Avery." Callie ignored it, letting her fingers guide her through Google. "Criminologist.EU."

"Should I grab the documents? Just in case?" Arizona pulled her hair up in a messy bun and grabbed the papers covered with letters and numbers. "I get so hurt whenever I have to look at these..."

Callie took a look at her girlfriend and nodded at the feelings that mixed the blonde female up inside. "Let's just try to find this asshole."

"The first time Yvonne came in, she– she was covered in bruises around her waist, the back, and chest area." Arizona read her papers when shivers were sent down her spine. "Also a rib fracture."