〘016〙

Gazing down at the papers that were in her hands, Yvonne strolled down the hall as she heard herself being called by her sister that was standing next to Christina

Gazing down at the papers that were in her hands, Yvonne strolled down the hall as she heard herself being called by her sister that was standing next to Christina. At the nurse's desk. 

"Can I speak to you for a quick moment?" Questioned Meredith, motioning for Yvonne to walk over and listen to what she wanted to ask her.

Yvonne sauntered over towards the two,  smiling at Christina who was smirking.

"What are you smirking for?" Asked Yvonne, eyeing the Korean woman that pursed her lips.

"Kissing under the moonlight is way more romantic." Chuckled Christina, nudging Meredith in the arm when they saw Yvonne getting red.

"Exactly- wait what?" Stopped Yvonne, catching on to what Christina was on about.

"Derek may or may not have spilled something?" Clarified Meredith, as she tucked a lock of hair behind her ear with a small smile.

"No, Yang I already know what you are gonna say." Mumbled the younger Grey sister, pressing a finger to Christina's lips before she could say any word. "And it's not like we had sex?"

"I'm just going to stop you right there." Remarked Meredith, giving Yvonne a disgusted look and so did Christina. "For my well-being"

"And so do I." Meddled Christina, pointing a finger in the air.

Meanwhile, the three of them were lost in their conversation. Yvonne watched down the hall as she saw Jackson getting out of the locker room.

It didn't take long for the female to leave her sister and friend to talk as she strolled over to his side and wrapped her arms around his waist before she placed her head on his chest.

"You make me feel like I'm not alone. Like I don't want that to go away... I don't want you to ever go away." Muttered Yvonne, loosing up her arms, gazing into his eyes. "Okay?"

"Hey, I love you, I'm not going anywhere, believe me." Murmured Jackson, kissing her forehead as they started wandering down the hall.

Slightly sneaking into the lab, Yvonne tried to close the door without making a noise as Bailey was explaining everything.

With a closed door, Yvonne went to sit next to Jackson after giving a small wave to April.

"Okay, use reflective listening. Repeat the patient's feelings back to them." Standing in front of the room, Bailey was frowning with concentration at the book that was in her hands. "Yvonne Grey since you are late, give me an example?"