Author's Note

Hey lovelies! Abigail here!

First of all thank you so much for deciding to read my book. It means a lot to me.

I started writing this back in 2015 and almost gave up on it. Now 5 years later, I've perfected what I wanted to do with it and I'm so excited to finally share it with all of you.

Since I started writing this five years ago, the first couple chapters are older and may not be the same quality as the rest of the book, but please keep reading. I promise it gets better!

I appreciate all my readers. You encourage me to write. I will try my best to respond to all your comments and my inbox is always open, so feel free to message me. I follow back!

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. Corrections/suggestions are welcome, but please don't be disrespectful.

Most loyal commenters/voters will get a shout-out at the beginning of each chapter.

I will be posting two chapters every day. There will be a book two after book one has been completely published.

Also, please don't copy my book :) If you see this anywhere other than on Wattpad, please let me know. All Rights Reserved.

Okay, that's it for now. I won't bore you any longer. Shall we begin?

XOXO ❤