Chapter 134

Chapter 134 is dedicated to reigniwrites

Thank you for your support ❤
-----------------------------------------------------------

"Prince Ashton, distinguished nobles. Welcome to the Cilan Kingdom," an eccentric looking guy greeted us with a thick Cilan accent. He looked about the same age as us, maybe a year or two older.

"Prince Jaxon." Ashton nodded. "It's a pleasure to be here."

The guy directed his attention to me with a dazzling smile. "You are Elizabeth, I presume?"

"Yes. It's a pleasure to meet you."

He beamed at me. "I do hope you enjoy tomorrow's festivities."

"Thank you."

"As your close friend, let me personally escort you to your temporary residence," he continued, leading the way to a large mansion. "There have been a lot more people than expected." He smiled. "Crysauralia will have their own residence, but you don't mind sharing rooms, do you?"

Ashton and I were assigned a room, Kristof and Diana, Beau and Bianca, Kevin and Jackson and Jun and Raúl.

Ashton smirked beside me and Jun flashed Diana some glares. Diana's face was beet red at the thought of sharing a room with Kristof. We went inside to stow our belongings and planned to meet up in the common area in a few minutes. The guys had meetings to attend. This trip wasn't just all about the gala.

I stared at the single bed, a million thoughts rushing through my mind. Ashton came up behind me, wrapping his arms around my waist and rested his head on my shoulder. "Now that I have you all to myself, care to repeat those comments about me being an arrogant jerk?"

I shook my head with an innocent smile and he leaned in for a kiss.

"Hey, we have to unpack," I said, pulling away from him which took a lot of willpower.

He didn't look persuaded enough to let me go so I kissed him gently. "You need to go meet up with the guys," I reminded him.

He sighed and nodded.

We went downstairs to where Jackson was scolding both Jun and Raúl. Jun was grinning and Raúl looked plain disinterested. Looks like his lecture wasn't having a great effect on them.

"Listen to him," Kevin scowled at both of them.

"Do I even want to know?" Ashton sighed as he caught sight of them.

"I was just going to find some gir- I mean, take a look around the place," Raúl defended.

"And I want to find all the strong people here and fight them," Jun grinned, extending his arms in punches.

Ashton frowned. "Raúl, you'll have enough time for that tomorrow. For now we have work to do."

"Right," Beau said, coming over with Bianca, who was nibbling on a chocolate cupcake.

Kristof trudged over with Diana although he looked like he would rather be with only her. Jun scowled and came over to me. Ashton eyed him warily.

"Okay, so as you usually do, target the kingdoms that you're ambassadors for. Go over treaties and alliances and get them to do what we want. You know how to negotiate. Raúl you'll also be in charge of the Spanish speaking kingdoms, talk to them in their native language. Beau and Jackson have the French kingdoms, Kris, you'll do Russian this time, Diana can go with you too. Kevin will target the science and technology based kingdoms. I'll focus on solidifying the agreements among the Big Ten and a few other countries have requested meetings with me. Elizabeth will come with me."