Chapter 15

Ignore mistakes if any...
Inline comments are love...

.....................

"Manik its not your fault! It was just my fate!" Nandini spoke the last line in low voice looking down... manik looked at her pulling out from the hug and saw her looking down... he cupped her face and making her look at him spoke out slowly "no its not! My love had a beautiful fate! But i ruined your life! It is all because of me!" Nandini held his hand which was on her cheek and was about to say something when manik spoke out silencing her "its all my fault that I couldn't see the danger around you! I couldn't understand the msgs he sent me! I never thought that you would suffer because of my mistakes!" Nandini just kept looking at him who nodded and pulling his hands down to his lap... he held her one hand and again looked at her eyes asking "you won't hate me! Right?" Nandini just squeezed his hand mumbling "i can never!" Manik just looked down and told her....

"You know that mom is not my mother! My mother died when i was 3 months! But mom raised me like his own son, i was so close to mom that she loved me more than anything! But then when i was 2 years old dhruv was born. Mom's attention was divided but i don't feel bad because even then also mom used to make sure i am happy! As the time passed dhruv grown up and one night he got to know about me being his step brother, i never thought that the person whom i loved like a brother will do this to me!" Saying so manik looked at nandini who blinked her eyes telling him to continue... he again looked at her hand and holding it tightly continued...

"I was of 19 and he was of 17 when i was in the kitchen with mom! We were laughing while making a cake for his birthday! But suddenly he came there and started to bad mouth me saying ill about me that i snatched his parents from him! That his mother loved me more than him. I was stunned listening to this but then mom slapped him and then i saw a different rage in his eyes!" He looked at nandini who shivered suddenly making manik cup her face... she looked at manik with a small fake smile... "are you okay?" He asked while nandini just put her head on his shoulder... so manik stood up and sitting beside her made her head lay on his chest...

"What happened after that manik?" Manik looked down at her face and wrapping his arms around her spoke "we will talk later! You just take rest!" Nandini looked at him raising her head and spoke "you also need rest from this guilt!" Manik just kissed the top of her head and then taking a deep breath spoke "that day he said to me that he will destroy me! But after that day he used to stay out of the house and then slowly i forgot about his revenge thing and got busy in living the life with you!" Manik bend and kissed her head while nandini was listening to him silently...

"After 2 years when i went to America to study, i just landed there when i got a msg from dhruv saying he will destroy my life! I didn't understood that! And then you also asked me not to call until i came back! Thou i never wanted to agree on it but looking at your crying face i agreed! And then when i came back i saw you in this state!" Nandini just hugged his tightly as she remembered all the things she faced... she didn't said any single thing just kept her head close to his heart... while manik to went silent feeling her close as he remembered everything he saw after coming back!

.......................

Jealousy is something that can destroy you within seconds!
And it can never be cured!
How was it?
Do let me know about the update!
Waiting for the reviews!

#OkThanksBye