Chapter 20

Ignore mistakes if any....
Inline comments are love...

......................

8 Months Later

Manik nuzzled in Ansh's tummy making the 13 months old baby laugh out loud making manik smile.... manik pecked Ansh's cheek making him hug his father when Neyonika came to the living room saying... "manik come pandit g is here!"

Manik nodded and stood up all dressed in a white colored sherwani and Ansh wearing the same trouser shirt with a small waist coat looking adorable as ever.... Neyonika walked to him saying... "ansh idher ao dado pass!"

Ansh smiled and went in Neyonika's arm looking at her earring... manik smiled and walked out.... coming to the back garden making saw the whole house servants all dressed up in traditional outfits with a few people from orphanage.... the same Orphanage where nandini spend her childhood.... so manik had called some of them who were known to nandini for their wedding...

Manik sat on his seat in the mandap and looked at the pandit who after saying some vows spoke... "call the bride!"

Manik's eyes moved to the back door of the house and soon enough he saw his bride coming out wearing a red colored lehenga with the two girls of nandini's age from the orphanage.... manik smiled looking at nandini who was looking down...

As soon as she reached near the mandap she looked up at manik who passed him a smile making her smile too.... nandini sat on her seat beside manik and soon the pandit started to say the vows before asking the duo to stand up...

Manan stood up with manik holding her hand and the duo took the 7 vows before sitting back on the seats.... as they sat both of them look up at Ansh who was wiggling in Neyonika's arms asking his parents to pick him up.... manik immediately asked his mother to give him ansh who looked at the pandit.... the pandit just looked at manik and then at Neyonika nodded his head.... soon Ansh sat in manik's lap as the pandit passed the nuptial chain to manik and ansh held it in his fist getting fasinate with the shinning diamonds....

Nandini smiled from beneath her veil while manik spoke to Ansh... "meri jaan! I have to make it wear to your mama! Or else how will she be my wife?"

Ansh just owed some words before leaving the nuptial chain making manik smile and soon enough manik made nandini wear the chain as Ansh keep sitting in his father's lap...

"Dulhan ki mang bhary!"

The pandit spoke and manik pinched the vermilion in between his thumb and index finger before raising it above ansh as a little bit vermilion fell on Ansh's cheek making him tap his face giggling... manan smiled as manik placed the vermilion in nandini's forehead.... nandini looked up at manik who's one hand was around Ansh and the other one near her face when the pandit spoke... "aj sy ap dono pati patni huay!"

Nandini's eyes filled up with tears listening to the words and manik just placed his lips on her forehead kissing her ever so softly... "I Love You Baby Girl!"

And then he looked at Ansh with his wife who was saying something in his language making the duo laugh... while Neyonika she smiled with tears looking at the two kids of her all happy with Ansh... she couldn't thank enough to her God who made it happen....

Neyonika had seen nandini breaking apart day by day, second by second.... she had prayed a lot for her happiness and that day when nandini agreed on getting married to manik.... Neyonika saw the most beautiful smile on nandini's lips which she had never seen till now.... and not only nandini's lips but also Manik was a whole new and different person that day as he laughed and jumped with Ansh in his arms.... he damced with his son who was laughing oit loud with Neyonika and nandini...

She wished that the happiness she saw in her family will stay forever.... and she had prayed way too much for that.... indeed it came to their family for a long long time...

........................

"Mama! Hum Ansh ko nhi chor sakty yahan! Apko pata to hai!"

Manik spoke to his mother standing near the couch as Ansh slept in his mother's arms who was wearing a red colored saree as she had to take care of Ansh who was away from her for whole day...

And right now manik wanted to go to their place which they made their home and Neyonika is asking to leave Ansh behind and manik was not even agreeing to that on which Neyonika huffed and sat on the couch saying... "fine do whatever you want! But tomorrow morning at 11, I want you three back here for breakfast!"

Manik smilingly kissed Neyonika check nefore picking up Ansh in his arms and walked out while nandini smiled looking at him standing beside Neyonika who stood up to see them off....

Nandini looked at Neyonika who kissed her forehead cupping her face... "be happy mera bacha!"

Nandini looked at the main door saying... "I am happy mama! He is my happiness!"

She looked back at Neyonika who smiled nodding her head and hugged nandini before both of them walked out of the mansion and saw manik covering Ansh with the blanket as he made him lay in his coat in the back seat of the car.... closing the door slowly manik looked at the two ladies... nandini looked at Neyonika saying... "Bye mama!"

Neyonika blinked her eyes and nandini walked to the car.... manik opened the door for nandini winking at her which made nandini blush biting her lips.... manik chuckled and closed the door.... he looked at his mother who waved at them and then manik sitting in the car started it.... he looked at nandini asking her... "chaly biwi sahiba?"

Nandini rolled her eyes at him with a blush making manik chuckle as he held her hand entwining their fingers before he drobe off to their home....

.......................

Long time no see!
But not anymore!
See you all soon with another update!
Let me know about your reviews on thsi chapter...

#OkThanksBye