Chapter 4

Ignore mistakes if any...
Do inline comments...

Manik was having so much in his mind... it was feeling like his mind will explode... somehow the night ended... and a new morning came... after taking a shower he went down and asked for a black coffee so that he can get rid of this headache... manik was sitting when he heared the someone's feet... he turned to see Neyonika was coming down from the stairs... she was already to go out... when she came to him "manik??" "g mom??" Manik asked still dealing with his headache... "manik mein doctor ky pass ja rhi hun... after taking the appointment and everything i will be back... so tab tak kahin bahir na nikalna... nandini abhi soo rhi ha... i will be back till she woke up!!" Neyonika ended and manik nodded at her... after that greeting manik Neyonika left... when the butler came with manik's coffee.. he drank it while thinking about everyone.... soon he drank the coffee and was feeling a bit good... when he stood up and started to go back to his room... he was passing nandini's room when his feet stopped there and his hand turned the knob of the door...

his heart wanted to see her from close... he wanted to touch her for once... he was watching her after 6 long years and all he wanted to hug her as tight as he could... but alas he couldn't even look at her peacefully... manik hold on his heart... then turned to go when he listened a voice from inside the door...
manik opened the door to see nandini mumbling something in her sleep... but what shocked him was... she was smiling in her sleep while mumbling...

Manik moved forward and went near her... standing close to his bed... manik sat beside her... he with a smile looked at her.... when unknowingly his hand went to her hair and started to crease her... he then bend a little to know what she was saying... but after listening to her he was shocked to no extent... Nandini was mumbling his name in her sleep... that too with a big smile... all manik could listen in that room was his name which was taken my nandini.... that peacefull state brought tears in his eyes... but with a smile... his kept staring at her while creasing her hair.... when after some moments he felt Nandini hand moving... this made him scared... scared of not that nandini will woke up... but for seeing her in the state which he witnessed last night... but to his surprise nandini moved her hand to her hair and held his hand which was creasing her... and pulling his hand to her hugged it... and went to sleep with a smile and mumbled... and I LOVE YOU MANIK....

Manik was sitting in his room with some tears and smile on his face... all he was thinking about her... she remembered ... she remembered me... my touch... my love... she remembered us... manik and nandini... she still smiles thinking about me... but that dhruv... he runied my nandini's innocence... he runied my nandini... he ruined her... will i be able to get her back??? Will she be able to be with me just like we imagined... just like we wanted... will she be okay to accept me???

All the questions were raising in his mind... but the answer was not known.... he didn't knew what to do what not... all he could see her horrified state whenever she saw anyone with her... that dhruv had ruined her mind to an extent... where no one couldn't do anything... but little did anyone know that his love... manik's love was enough for her to get back to the life which both manik and nandini had imagined for them....

............................

How was it??
After a long time...
pardon me...
do tell about the update...
and about nandini...
Soon she will be fine...
but some miseries are ment to take time to be healed...
so just buckle up and have a journey of this emotional yet romantic love story....

#OkThanksBye