Chapter 11

Ignore mistakes if any...
Inline comments are love...

.......................

At night after breakfast manik took nandini to her room and made her sit on the bed... after that he took her medicines and sat infront her... "come on now take these medicines" saying this manik took the medicines in his hand and passed them to nandini who was just looking at him... manik raised his brows on which nandini looked at manik's hands and placed her hand infront him.... manik placed the medicines in her hand who gluped them with the water.... passing the glass back to manik nandini looked at him yet again who was closing the medicine box... he then looked at nandini saying "chalo ab lay down!" Nandini laid down with the help of manik... manik sat on the floor next to her after covering nandini with the duvet... and then started to crease her hair making her sleep... while all nandini could do was to look at manik who was humming slowly.... soon her eyes felt heavy as she fell into her sleep....

.........................

After making sure nandini was in deep sleep manik was about to get uo but then nandini had held his hand in her tight grip... as if she will his hand and manik will be gone forever... manik just sat there quitely looking at his baby love when the door if nandini's room got opened an dmanik saw Neyonika coming inside... she sat on the bed near nandini's legs and looked at nandini with a small smile... manik moved his eyes from Neyonika to nandini who was sleeping... when manik asked making Neyonika look at him "how dhruv died?" Neyonika kept looking at manik who was looking at nandini with emotionless eyes... he then looked at Neyonika who was looking at him only! "How mom?" Neyonika's eyes filled up remember that day...

.....................

Flashback

Neyonika woke up and was passing by nandini and dhruv's room when she heared nandini's shout.... Neyonika hurridly opened the door to see dhruv was holidng nandini from her hair who was crying in pain.... "i will see who this shit will come to this world" and he held her hair more tightly making nandini say "ahhh dhruv plz" "never, i will never stop, you have to get rid of this stupid baby of your today!" Listening to this Neyonika was shocked dhruv was yet again thinking to abort her baby.... she again listened nandini's shout who fell on the bed crying... Neyonika didn't knew what to do but then saw a bottle placed on the tabke bear the door picking it up she ran to dhruv and threw the bottle on his head making him turn with his hand over his head and blood flowing... Neyonika went to nandini and hugged her who kept crying... dhruv looked at his hand who was filled with blood and was about to take a step when Neyonika shouted at him holding the gun which was placed on the side table "Don't, don't you dare come near!" Sayinb this Neyonika made nandini stood up pointing the gun to dhruv who was trying to gain his senses back from the bottle which hit on his head... Neyonika took nandini out of the room and asked her to go away from there... nandini moved to the other room when dhruv held Neyonika hair making him shirk in pain... "don't you are dare interfare in our matter" saying this he left her hair and taking the gun from Neyonika was about to go behind nandini when Neyonika taking a chance pushed him and dhruv fell from the stairs.... Neyonika saw him rolling down from the stairs shouting.... but all she did was to look at him... he fell down on the floor with his head and nose bleeding... dhruv was onnthe verge of losing his conscious but then held the gun with his trembling hands and was pointing towards Neyonika but then he fell unconscious with pulling the trigger in the air.... and moments later Neyonika saw the cylinder falling on dhruv from the roof and she closed her mouth looking at the scene....

Flashback ends

...........................

"After that i called the police and the took the body away, he called for his death himself!" Manik kept listening to Neyonika looking at nandini creasing her head.... and at the end moved his eyes to Neyonika and was crying "you are crying for him?" Neyonika looked at manik and said nodding in no "i am crying that why I didn't took this step before, i could have saved nandini" manik just looked at nandini and kissed her hand which was in his grip... "i will bring back my baby love!" Saying this he again kissed her hand....

.....................

Okay I didn't knew what to write!
So here is the outcome!
Do let me know about to views!

#OkThanksBye