Chapter 1

Ignore mistakes if any....
i will love those inline comments...

A boy was standing at airport looking at his country after 6 long years.... "look love im here, back to you" said the boy in his heart with a big smile on his face... unknowing to what his life is holding for him....

Booking a taxi he went to his home according to him to meet his family.... but soon he is gonna meet the horrible nightmare of him....

The taxi stopped at the gate of the big mansion.... taking his bags he payed the fares and turned towards the mansion.... he got confused as he saw a lot of people were going and were there in the mansion.... being curious he entered when a man saw him and coming to him said "baba" he said in just a mumble.... while the boy smiled to the fullest looking at the person.... "kaka...kesy hayn ap?" The boy put forward a question after hugging the man.... while the man was shocked an dafraid to see him here.... he never wanted him to be here atleast not today... the boy broke the hug and looked at the man's afraid face.... "kaka... kia hua??? Ap dary huay q lag rhy hayn??? Or han ya itni log yahna q hayn???" The man came out of his thoughts and said... "baba ap yahan kasy??? Mtlb apny bataya bhi nhi??" "Kaka kia yahan hi sab baatain kry gy??? Chaliay andar chal ky batata hun!!!" Saying this the boy started to go forward while the man walked behind him as he know nothing can be changed now... neither the happening in the mansion nor his arrival....

As the boy entered the mansion lots od pairs of eyes were on him.... he ignoring then entered the living room to get the biggest shock oh his life... "Dhruv" he said in a mumble... the boy got numb looking at his brother laying on the dead bed.... "Manik" he listened the voice but didn't dare to turn his face from his brother.... next the boy was taken in a hug... he knew that touch it was her mother.... as the hug broke he looked at her mother to see her smiling with tears... how can she smile now was the question his mind raised... "manik... mera bacha" his mom again siad creasing his hair.... "mom....." but his words left in his throat itself as everyone in the mansion listened a voice of glass breaking from the upper floor.... he looked at her mother who looked horrified... the next thing he saw was her mother running upstairs.... while he to went behind her....

Manik reached the door where here mother went.... and as he looked inside he almost got a heartattack.... he looked at the person he wanted to see in all these years.... she was here in tmhis mansion... but how??? His mind was concluded with lots of questions but he was taken out from his thoughts as he listened her mother... "nhi mama ki jaan koi nhi ay ga meri beti ky pass.... koi bhi nhi ha baas mein hun... baas kuch nhi hua!!!" She was consoling the girl.... when his lips her out a mumble of her name "nandini"

..............................

Confused??
What is actually happening here???
Wanna know just stay tuned...
Just need your support and love....

#OkThanksBye