Chapter 23

Ignore mistakes if any...
Comments will be appreciated...

.......................

Nandini was standig with some ladies who were having a conversation but nandini was not taking part in the conversation instead she was looking at her husband and son who was laughing with each other....

Manik standing with some of his business partners with Ansh in his arms and ansh roaming his small fingers on his face trying to take his attention which manik was giving him making him smile....

One of the lady unknowingly looked at nandini and saw her agze was somewhere else so she looked up and saw manik... that lady smiled and placed her hand on nandini's shoulder gaining her attention and said "your son is so cute! Look how he is playing with his father!"

Nandini smiled with the other ladies until one of the spoke... "but isn't he Dhruv's son?"

Nandini got stilled on her place while the lady who was beside nandini eyed the other lady to stop talking but she again spoke "I heard you were pregnant before Dhruv's death! Well I am sorry for your lose! But i am glad you have manik at your back!"

Nandini just gave that lady a lip tied smile and looked at manik who too looked at her for a second and looking at her pale face excused himself and started to walk over there.... 

Nandini looked at the woman beside her eho pressed her shoulder to give her comfort on which nandini blinked her eyes with a small fake smile.... "hey! You okay?"

Manik came to her and asked slipping his hand on her waist.... nandini just looked at him as Ansh too looked at her mother when the lady again spoke "hey manik! Actually we were just talking about Ansh!"

Manik looked at the lady before looking back at nandini she just looked at him and he knew she want to go away from there.... manik looked up at the lady and passing a smile spoke "okay! But I think my son and wife want to have something to eat! We will join you sooner!"

Saying so he passed a last smile to the ladies and walked to the buffet table.... making nandini sit on the chair manik put Ansh on the table beside nandini... after that he held nandini's hand and spoke "its all okay! You are all fine! Breathe slowly!"

Nandini did as manik said and felt herself a bit calm and then looked up at manik with teary eyes and told him "ansh is our son! He is not related to dhruv! No!"

Manik got stilled for a second and looked at Ansh who was looking at his parents with a frown.... manik looked at nandini and spoke with his serious tone "he is our son! Our baby! Our Ansh! Okay! No matter what people say, he is our baby!"

Nandini nodded her head with a lone tear came out of her eye which manik wiped out ehen Ansh called nandini "mama cry no!"

Nandini looked up at her son and nodded in ho holding his small hands and kisisng them "no meri jaan! Mama is not crying!"

Ansh looked at his father for the assurance of his mother's word and saw manik smiling and he smiled too knowing her mother is saying the truth that much trust and believe he had on his father...

"Okay so who want yummy nuggets?"

Manik asked from Ansh who smiled brightly and jumped sitting on the table "Me, me, nugget! nugget!"

Manik laughed with nandini and said getting up from his chair "okay okay! I am getting it for you!"

Saying so he walked away while nandini sat there with her son tickling him and playing with him...

Soon manik came with a plate which he made for him and his small family... sitting on the chair manik passed one nugget to Ansh who held it in his left hand and started to eat it... looking at him nandini huffed and glared at manik who gave him a goofy smile... "ansh eat with right hand baby!"

Ansh looked at his mother who was looking at his father with a glare... ansh turned to look at his father who blinked his eyes and he held the nugget in his right hand and started to eat... manik looked at nandini glaring at him again so he spoke "baby girl stop glaring at me! We are in a party wifey!"

Nandini squeeze her eyes for one last time before saying "I hate you being left handed and now this one is also doing it!"

Manik bite his lips to stop smiling and the three of them had their food.... Neyonika who was standing far from them smiled looking at the small family who were smiling and having a happy moments....

After the small dinner manik walked to some of his client while nandini kept sitting with Ansh as he was still having his nugget in his as usual slow speed... "ansh jaana eat fast!"

Ansh gave a toothy smile to his mother and continued to eat... nandini chuckled and looked on the side to see a heavily pregnant girl sitting on the chair with the help of her husband... nandini smiled looking at the girl who smiled back before she looked at her husband and said "Rehan where is Ria?"

Her husband looked around and said her to wait... while nandini looked at her son who was looking at the girl... "its your son?"

The girl asked nandini who nodded her head with a smile making the girl smile too... just then  little girl came running to them and and stood beside the girl... nandini saw the girl moved her hand in her daughter's hair asking her "Ria where were you?"

The little baby pointed at someone and looked back at his mother who smiled at her... "mama!"

Ansh called nandini as he completed eating and asked her to wipe her hands... "mama me too Nugget!"

The little girl asked her mother looking at the nugget in Ansh's plate... nandini smiled and gave her a nugget... "here you go!"

Ria smiled and took the nugget when nandini asked her mother... "how old is she?"

"3!" She told nandini and then nandini looked at ansh who was wriggling at the table as he wanted to come down... nandini smiled at the girl and then spoke "good to see you!"

The girl smiled and then walked away with ansh to Neyonika... nandini smiled at the ladies who were standing with Neyonika and looked back at the girl who gave Ria another nugget ans the little girl smiled at her mother... the ladies standing there looked at nandini looking at the girl so one of them spoke unknown to anything... "i think you should also have another baby nandini! Ansh is a big boy now!"

The ladies over there smiled at the thought while Neyonika's face got filled with worry as she looked at nandini wjo was numb for a few second and looked down at Ansh who was looking around holding her mother's hand...

Nandini looked up at the lady who was genuinely smiling at nandini... nandini knew she didn't do anything on purpose! No one knows what happened in her life... she just smiled and spoke "soon!"

And her eyes moved to manik as her and manik's conversations of having their babies roamed in her mind....

......................

It turned out a bit long chapter!
Okay how was it?
Do let me know!
Waiting for the reviews!

#OkThanksBye