Chapter 16

Ignore mistakes if any...
Inline comments are love...

......................

Nandini was sitting in the balcony of manik's room looking at the sky which was filled with the birds.... her hand was on her baby bump while her mind was lost...

A whole month passed with manik telling nandini about the miseries she faced... but never for once she could hate manik... even that thought never came aross her mind... this much love was there for manik in her heart... just like he had for her...

It has been 2 weeks since nandini moved from her room to Manik's... the nightmares had left her since she sleep next to manik in his peaceful embrace... an embrace which keep her away from all the evils of the world... and that time manik asked her about shifting in his room which she agreed even before blinking her eye...

Manik came home holding her icecream and hurriedly walked to his room... he left her alone because he knew she is getting healed... he knew she will never try to do something which make her go away from him... he knew he had her trust and her love which will make her stay back for him...

Reaching the room manik opened it and walking inside he walked to the balcony... looking at her face he sat on th floor beside her legs and kept his hand on her which was on her bump... and in an instang nandini's eyes went to manik and a smile came to her lips... "your icecream!" Manik said giving her the tub who smiled and opening it started to eat it...

While nandini was busy eating manik kept looking at her and then called her "baby love!" Nandini looked at him and raised her brows... manik smiled and wiping the side of her lips he asked "can i ask you something?" Nandini nodded while eating the icecream yet again...

Manik smiled at her and creased her bump asking her "will you marry me?" Nandini stopped eating the icecream.... she looked at manik and then at his hand which was creasing her bump... she just closed te tub of icecream silently and placing it on the table she smiled at manik and stood up from the chair.... and she walked inside...

Manik.... he was just looking at her... he knew she will not answer it this normally but he want her to tell him... what they both wanted... so getting up he walked inside and saw nandini walking towards the door... and in a swift he reached her and held her arms in his making her face him....

Nandini looked at manik with surprised look while he wrapped his one arms around his waist and making her sit on the chair beside them he sat on his knees in front her... nandini kept looking at him who kept his head on her lap and asked her "what is stopping you baby love?" Nandini just kept looking at his face which was looking at her bump creasing it... she removed her gaze from him to his picture which was hanging above the bed...

manik held her hand and kept it on his hair... while nandini closed her eyes feeling tears in it... "am i not good to experience love in my life?" On this nandini looked at manik who had slight tears in his eyes... she wiped her tear with one hand and the other hand was creasing his hair... "tell me baby love? Am i that bad?"

"Manik stop please!" She finally speak out while manik kept laying there and again spoke "then why I can't have you in my life?" Having enough nandini spoke out loudly "because i am ruined manik, i am ruined, no matter what i do or think, no matter what you say, the reality is that i am not someone who can be loved, i love you manik, but I can't do this, call me selfish but I can't ruin you!"

Mank just held her hand and kissed her palm... after that he spoke out sitting straight looking at her "i told you before nandini, i love you and I can't let anyone be with me, because this place is of my nandini, my baby love who love me just like i do to her, its okay if you don't want to get married, i can live like this with you my whole life, but don't push me away, i want to be with you! In your life where both of us will love him!" He placed his hand on her bump telling her about the baby...

"I know what happened can never be tamed but don't let it ruin your future, i am here with you forever, with marriage or without marriage, i am here for both of you! My baby love and this little bub!" Manik said this to nandini and then kissed her forehead before sitting back on the floor while nandini just kept looking at him looking at her swollen stomach creasing it..

.......................

After a Long long time!
How was it?
Manan Marriage?
Do let me know about the update!
Waiting for the reviews!

#OkThanksBye