Chapter 25

Ignore mistakes if any
Inline comments are love

......................

A year later

Nandini looked at manik with a sigh as Ansh had hugged manik tightly and was not even listening to them... manik looked at nandini who eyed him to say something and then manik spoke creasing Ansh's back "okay my baby listen!"

"No! No school!"

Ansh said before manik could say anything making him sigh and manik told her slowly in a calm tone "you know Ansh dado told me i also didn't wanted to go to school and i cried alot!"

Ansh pulled back from the hug looking at manik sitting on his lap as manik continued "but then after 2 days i made a friend over there, we used to play together and had so much fun that when i used to come back home, i just wanted to go back to school the next day!"

Manik completed wiping Ansh's face and the kissed his head and cupping his face asked "my Ansh is stronger than baba right?"

Ansh nodded his head making nandini smile who sat beside manik.... mamik too smiled and then spoke "so this strong Ansh of mama and baba will go to school and make soooo many friends! Okay?"

Ansh was a bit reluctant but as it was his father who said he will have fun... Ansh had to believe it because according to him his father never lies to him no matter what.... Looking at his parents Ansh said in low voice "i will go school!"

Manan smiled and nandini coming forward kissed Ansh cheek saying to him "my strong baby!"

Ansh gave her mother a smile and turned to his father on blinked his eyes before saying "My Ansh is my proud!"

Ansh pouted as he couldn't get the meaning to manik's words making both his parents laugh out and manik gathered the two most important people of his life in his arms...

.........................

The malhotra parents with Ansh were standing outside Ansh's new school as he held his parents fingers in his either hand... nandini sharing a look with manik sat down on his feet and called Ansh "Ansh baby!"

Ansh looked at his mother with scared eyes on which nandini nodded in no telling him lightly while making his already set hair with her hand "mama and baba loves you, you are a strong boy, just like hulk! Right?"

Ansh nodded his head making a chuckle left from manik's lips... while nandini kissed his forehead and spoke "good, now Ansh will go inside and will make friends and will have fun with them! Right?"

He nodded reluctantly and looked on the other side at his father who smiling sat down and told him... "remember what mama told you! And We Love You alot!"

Ansh smiled at them and hugging the from the last time he looked at the school to see a teacher was coming there to take Ansh and it made him take back a step but felt a hand on his back to see manik nodding in no... Ansh looked at the teacher who greeted nandini and smiled at Ansh... manik took back his hand from Ansh's back and blinked his eyes at him making Andh hold the teacher's hand and walked inside the school...

As he was going nandini leaned to manik asking him "he will be fine! Right!"

"He will be!"

Manik said and the duo waved a last bye to Ansh who glancing at his parents went inside... manik looked down at nandini asking her "want to have your breakfast now?"

Nandini huffed nodded in no on which manik rolled his eyes and said to her "sit inside!"

Nandini pouted but sat inside while manik too the druving seat and they drove off....

..........................

3 Months Later

"Ansh not like this meri jaan!"

Nandini said to Ansh who was coloring in his book... he pouted looking at his mother and nandini cupped his face and pecked his cheek "sorry!"

Ansh smiled and coloring properly asked his mother "mama this?"

Nandini smiled nodded her head "yes mera bacha!"

Ansh smiled and started to color how his mother asked him to... while the two were busy the door of the room got opened by manik and the first thinh he saw was nandini and Ansh sitting on the floor coloring.... but as Ansh saw his father he left the pencil and ran to manik shouting for him "baba!"

Manik laughed as he picked him up in his arms peppering his face with kisses... nandini smiled at the duo and she too stood up... manik walked to her and side hugging her kissed her forehead asking her "how is my baby girl!"

Nandini smiled at him and said looking at Ansh "fine, we were doing colors!"

"Yes baba! I color!"

Ansh took a part in the conversation making manik smile... soon Ansh was back on coloring and manik wnet to freshup while nandini heat up the food for Manik...

Coming in the room she started to serve the food when manik came after changing and sat beside her on the couch... taking the first bite he called Ansh who came running to manik and manik making a small morsel put it in Ansh's mouth with a smile... "manik first have yours!"

Nandini said once again just like everyday and all she got was ignorance... nodding in disbelief she sat there quietly until manik spoke "tumhy Akash yaad hai?" (Do you remember Akash?)

Nandini frowned at the name but then nodded her head as she remembered him as one of Manik's school friends... "he called me today and invited us for a house warming party also the celebration of the birth of his daughter!"

Nandini nodded before asking "humy bhi jana hai!" (We also have to go?)

Manik nodded pushing another morsel in Ansh's mouth before looking at nandini and saying "tomorrow i will come soon, and getting ready we will go! Make Ansh ready before that time!"

Nandini nodded her head and leaned to manik's shoulder as the father-son duo had their dinner together maming nandini smile....

........................

I just want to wrap up this story asap!
Its has been sooooo long since i have started this one!
So just want to complete it!
Btw how was the update?

#OkThanksBye