Chapter 35

Ignore mistakes if any...
Inline comments are love...

........................

Next Day

........................

Manik was working on a file the door of his office got opened making him look up and say Jay coming inside and as manik looked at him Jay spoke... "His name is Gaurav, living in a apartment in Bandra! Here is his address!"

Manik stood up taking the paper from Jay and looking at him spoke... "reschedule the meeting with mehta's for tomorrow and say a sorry from me!"

Jay just nodded and making taking his mobile, keys and his coat fan out of the office... sitting inside his car he started the car and looking at the address drove off to the place....

Stopping his car in front the building which was mentioned in the address... manik looked around it was a posh area... locking the car manik walked inside and taking the lift pressed the floor button... stepping on the 4th floor of the building manik looked at the apartment numbers and finally saw the one he was looking for...

Putting the paper in his blazer manik rang the bell... soon enough the door got opened by a girl of almost 17-18 years.... "g?"

She asked looking at manik who opened his mouth to say something but they listened a voice of a men... "Misha! kon hai?"

Misha looked back at the person who came at the door and looked at manik... manik looked at the guy and asked... "Gaurav?"

The guy nodded and manik spoke... "Manik Malhotra!"

And in an instant Gaurav's eyes widened as he remembered the face... he looked at Misha saying... "go inside!"

Manik looked at Gaurav who closed the door behind and spoke venomously... "what are you doing here? What do you want now?"

Manik looked at him with an angry frown as he spoke... "i should be the one asking you that what do you want? Going behind my son! And all those things you spoke to him!"

"I said the truth only!"

Gaurav spoke loudly making the people look at them... manik too looked at the people and spoke... "see gaurav you are having some wrong ideas! Okay! So we need a talk! And this is not a place to talk, lets sit and then i will tell you everything!"

Gaurav looked at manik who was sounding sincere... so he nodded and opend the door of the apartment entering inside he spoke... "misha go inside!"

And soon Gaurav sat in the living area with manik who asked... "who told you about Ansh?"

Gaurav looked at manik as he told him... "i knew it from start!"

Manik frowned as Gaurav spoke... "yes, since the time your rapist brother died i knew about his son! I saw him with you all happy in the school and then i got to know about the lies you have told him! So i was just looking for a right time to broke him apart! Who's father ruined the life of my only sister!"

Manik clenched his fist to control his anger and asked.... "what happened to your sister?"

Gaurav got angered as she spoke with venom in his voice... "he raped her and left her to die, someone saved her and she lived until she delivered her daughter, she died in front of my eyes crying just because of your brother! At the same time I decided to ruin the life of his son!"

Manik looked at him rage and spoke loud and clear to him... "my son is no where related to him, he didn't do anything to have all the hate! My son is my pride!"

Gaurav glared at him when manik told him... "you are talking about your sister, my so called brother tortured the girl whom i loved, mentally and physically that it took me years to bring her back to life! But I couldn't do anything to him because he was dead till the time i got to know! And my son is no where near to that bastard! My son is no where related to him even a bit! Don't even try to go behind him!"

Saying so manik pointed his finger at the door asking him... "you are saying you wanted to take revenge from my son! What about that girl? Isn't she his blood too? Why she is no where to my blamed and my son is?"

Gaurav's eyes went soft at his this statement and looking at him manik spoke... "the one who was at fault died! And we can't do anything! And if anyone tried to harm my son or my family I won't hesitate to destroy him! I am not doing anything to you, because Dhruv also did worse to your sister, and it is your right to feel angry! But trying to destroy my son's life is not something you want to do!"

Making looked at him for last time before walking out knowing he won't do anything now....

.........................

Okay!
A short chapter!
How was it?
Some of you are confused?
Lets see how it will go!

#OkThanksBye