Chapter 29

Ignore mistakes if any
Inline comments are love

.........................

10 Years Later:

"Baba! Bhai!"

A loud irritated shout rang in the mansion from upstairs... on which manik and 17 years old Ansh who were sitting on the breakfast table with nandini and Neyonika stood up and looked at each other.... nandini nodded in disbelief saying... "sit down both of you!"

Manik looked at nandini who glared at him and manik sat immediately... while Ansh was about to say something when 11 years old Aradhaya came running to the dining room with her irritated face... "now what happened Aradhaya?"

Nandini asked sarcastically rolling his eyes when two voices came... "Good Morning!"

And there came the 11 years old Manvik and 9 years old Vansh with a smile on there lips while Aradhaya just greeted them with a glare... Manvik shrugged his shoukders ans aat on his seat when manik asked... "princess What happened?"

Aradhaya looked at his father and pouted with a crying face saying... "baba, Manvik again runied my painting!"

And the next second manik and Ansh glared at Manvik who spoke... "i am telling you its not me! It was Vansh!"

Vansh looked at his brother with open mouth in a blink and shouted... "bhai you said not to tell anyone that you ruined appi's painting! Now you are taking my name!"

And the next second a slap landed on Manvik's head by Ansh who was sitting beside him... Manvik groaned rubbing the back if his head and said to manik and Ansh "she was the one who first threw away by game Cd in the trash can and guess what? I officially lost it!"

They all looked at Aradhaya while Vansh ahd his breakfast happily with his mother who was smiling at him... Aradhaya shrugged her shoulders telling them "it was by mistake! I remembered it after it was gone!"

"And the painting you are shouting for, i saw it on my own! It was not even started!"

Manvik concluded on which manik looked at nandini and she spoke in a Duh tone... "i told you they just want to test my patience!"

And on this Neyonika chuckled and nandini glared at manik nodded his head in disbelief before continuing with his breakfast....

Manik stood up ans holding nandini's face kissed the top of her head before saying... "bye everyone, ans Ansh drive safe!"

Ansh blinked his eyes at manik and he kissing her mother's head walked out of the mansion... soon enough the four kids too got up and Ansh spoke... "lets go! Its already getting late!"

The trio stood up and Vansh said... "Bhaiya today i will be going to my football court for the match so pick me up from there!"

Ansh nodded and the four walked out with nandini... nandini kissed Vansh and Aradhaya's head who smiled but when she was going to kiss manvik he said... "kya yr mama! Ab main bacha nhi hun!" (Come on mom! I am not a kid now!)

Nandini slapped his shoulder kissed his forehead when Ansh came forward and bend a bit with a smile... Nandini smiled brightly and kissed his forehead cupping his face... "my Ansh is best!"

Ansh smiled and he hugging his mother gave her a kiss on her hair and walked out but not before saying... "I Love You mama!"

Nandini waved at her kids before walking back inside the mansion and the kids drove off...

......................

Ansh walked fastly while gripping someone's wrist who was looking at theri back every now and then... when finally they reached the abandoned classroom in the top floor... ans coming inside as Ansh did was to leave the wrist and in return He listened "monster!"

Ansh turned in an instant to see the most beautiful girl on his heart yet the most common girl of thrh university pouting while rubbing her wrist... Ansh took steps towards her asking... "what did you just said?"

The girl looked up and holding Ansh's jacket's coller pulled him closer to her as her back touched the wall.. Ansh placed his hands on the wall on her either side and looked down at the short heighted girl who looked back in his eyes and said again... "monster!"

Ansh rolled his eyes but before he could turn his face he was pulled down and soon his lips were in between hers as she sucked it before Ansh's hand went to her cheek pulling her face a bit up and took the lead by biting on her lips and it could only made her moan slowly in between the kiss... both kissed holding each other in death grip before moving back with huffing loudly for breathe... "I Missed You So Much!"

Ansh smiled as his little girl spoke keeping her head on his chest and he had his forehead on her head... he gave a soft kiss on he rhair mumbling back... "I Missed You Too Mishu!"

Pulling back he looked at her creasing her cheek on which she sighed in relief leaning to his touch... Ansh smiled brightly before giving another kiss on her forehead...

Soon both were sitting on the floor with Ansh sitting with the wall and Misha sitting in between his legs and their hands entwined... "Ansh when are you going to talk to your parents?"

Misha asked looking up at him who just pecked her lips and told her... "soon meri jaan, baba is not free since a few days! So will talk to him sooner!"

Misha nodded ans then turned around leaving his hands... she faced him keeping her legs on his either side and Ansh immediately locked his hand on her back as she too wrapped her arms around his neck... "We had so much fun in manali! But i also missed you alot!"

Ansh smiled and tucked her hair strand behind her ear asking lovingly... "what did you do?"

And then misha told him everything she did on her trip to manali with all the enthusiasm while Ansh just listened to him with a smile while adoring her smiling and excited face....

.......................

Completing the story sooner!
Well it was just a reminder!
Waiting for the reviews
And alot of them so that i can give a double update!

#OkThanksBye