Chapter 33

Ignore mistakes if any...
Inline comments are love...

......................

Ansh and Misha came to Krish who passed Ansh the letter asking him... "what is going on Ansh?"

Ansh looked at him before talking a step ahead and opened the letter while musha said to krish... "just don't tell anyone about this right now!"

Krish nodded and looked at Ansh who was reading the letter in his mouth... "You don't need to find me! I just wanted to tell you reality of your father, you father Dhruv Malhotra, step brother of Manik Malhotra and son of Neyonika Malhotra!
You are not Manik's son you are the son of a rapist who ruined so many life's including your mother's!
If you don't believe me then go and ask your step-father Manik Malhotra about your real identity and about how your grandmother killed her own son!"

As Ansh read out the letter his back touched hus car and he felt numb... so many thoughts came up in his mind... while looking at his state Krish and Misha shared a look before misha looked at Ansh and placed her hand on his shoulder... "Ansh!"

Ansh looked at her with lost expression and then at krish... he opened his lips to say something but couldn't voice it out... he looked at the letter and misha followed his gaze glancing at the letter she squeezed his shoulder... "go home!"

Saying so she looked at krish saying... "can you drop him home?"

Krish blinked his eyes and misha looked at Ansh... she creased his cheek and wispered to him... "I Love You!"

Saying so she tip toed and gave a kiss on his forehead before misha made him sit inside with the letter in his hand all crumbled... krish sat on the driving seat and drove off... misha saw the car going and all she could do was to pray for him....

.......................

Ansh came home still lost in the words of the stranger and Neyonika saw him as she was sitting in the living room... she frowned at ansh asking him... "Ansh you are already home!"

Ansh looked at Neyonika for a few seconds before asking in his low voice... "where is mama?"

Neyonika frowned but then spoke... "she is in the room, you baba came early!"

Ansh just nodded thinkibg about the words for Neyonika in the letter and took steps towards hus parents room... standing outside manan's room Ansh was about to knock when he listened his mother's voice.. "you should stay at office till late!"

And in return manik's chuckle rang... ansh looked af the letter in his hands... he wanted to know the truth so he knocked on the door before opening it... manan looked at Ansh with a frown before glancing at each other...

Ansh saw his parents looking at each other so he just spoke... "just need to talk!"

Manik nodded making him come inside and then they all sat on the couch... manan on the double seater and Ansh on the single seater looking at the crumbled paper... manik looked at his son and placed his hand on ansh's knee asking him "kya hua hai Ansh?"

Ansh looked at his father and then at his mother before looking back at manik saying... "baba you never lied to me about anything right!"

Manik nodded his head and Ansh taking a breathe asked his parents hoping taht the letter was all a lie... "who is Dhruv Malhotra?"

The mere name shocked manan to no extent... manik looked at Ansh with wide eyes whule nandini immediately held manik's thigh gripping it as the horrified past came back in front her eyes... feeling grip on his thigh manik looked at nandini who was shaking a bit and in an instant he came back to relity and gathered nandini in his arms mumbling to her... "its all okay! We are fine! Nothing is happening! You are safe! We are fine! Shhh! Calm down we are fine!"