Chapter 22

Ignore mistakes if any....
Comments will be appreciated...

........................

2 Years Later

Manik smiled creasing nandini's cheeks looking at her sleeping figure.... he tucked her hair strands behind her ear and placed a kiss on her forehead when his ears listened a soft grunting voice making him chuckle.... so he stood up from the bed placing nandini's hand on the bed which was on his chest and walked to the door.... holding the knob of the door he opened it and saw 3 years old Ansh standing on his toes as he was trying to hold the knob... but as he saw his father Ansh smiled brightly before jumping in manik's arms who held him close kissing his cheek... "when did my Champ woke up?"

Ansh placed his head on manik's shoulder holding manik's chain in his small fist and told his father in his baby voice "dado me wake up"

Manik smiled getting what his son was saying and again kissed his cheek before walking to the bed and sat on his side making Ansh sit in his lap and the duo looked at nandini on which Ansh called out his mother... "mama!"

Nandini didn't moved making Ansh pout and look at his father who chuckled and said to him "lets wake up mama like we love!"

Ansh giggled and getting up from manik's lap sat beside nandini and poked her cheeks continuously while manik leaned down a bit with a smile and creased nandini's hair.... nandini groaned feeling continuous touches on her face and hair and said to the duo "let me sleep you two father-son!"

Ansh looked at his father and soon he giggled and he tried to tickle his mother with his small hands.... he didn't knew how too to he pouted at manik who chuckled and looking at nandini's sleeping state moved his hand to her stomach and the next second started to tickle her which made nandini wake up in an instant with laughing....

Looking at his mother Ansh laughed out and standing on the bed started to jump while clapping shouting... "mama wake up! Mama wake up!"

Looking at his happy face manik never stopped tickling nandini until she felt breathless.... as the laughing session on the small family ended nandini pulled his son making him lay in between his parents and she tickled him lightly making him laugh "You naughty boy!"

"Mama no, mama peaseee (please)"

Ansh said in between his laughs making the duo smile at him before nandini stopped and kissed Ansh's head hugging him while mumbling... "my ansh!"

Ansh smiled at his mother before looking at his father and asked... "ansh baba? (Ansh's father?)"

Manik nodded and holding his palm kissed it and then placed ansh hand over his check making the small boy to giggle due to his father's stubble poking on his soft palms... manik smiled and mumbled to him... "Ansh's baba!"

He raised his eyes to nandini who smiled at him making manik wisper at her... "I Love You!"

Nandini mumbled back before manik engulfed his small family in his arms....

......................

A Day Later, Night Time:

Manan were getting ready go to for a party... it was Neyonika's friend's celebration party and the whole malhotra family was invited... nandini was standing in front the vanity mirror setting her black coloured saree pallu over her shoulder after wrapping her hair in a loose bun.... her concentration was on her pallu when manik came out of the closet all dressed up in a black colour pant coat with a white t-shirt...

He looked at nandini who was pouting while doing her work with frowns... so he nodded his head in disbelief before walking to his wife and the first thing he did was to place his fingers on her forehead making her off guard and she looked at him... "Frowns doesn't look good on you!"

Nandini smiled a little on his statement making manik smile with her... and after that he held the pallu stating... "let me help my wife!"

Nandini left the pallu and manik with his keen interest pinned her pallu properly while all the time nandini was adoring her man with a big smile on her lips.... as he was done manik smiled brightly at his wife... nandini held his shoulders turning to him and gave a soft kiss on his freshly shaved chin with a mumble... "I Love You!"

Manik smiled and snaking his hand on her waist buzzed his lips on her forehead and then kept his cheek on her forehead hugging her close.... both stayed there in the position for a while before manik pulled back and gave a proper look to nandini's posture who was waiting for his reply placing his hands on his elbows.... manik smiled and then looking at her spoke "My Wife Is Looking Way Too beautiful! Why don't we stay at home? I don't want anyone else to see my baby girl looking this beautiful!"

Nandini rolled her eyes and slapped his chest with a small blush before looking in the mirror with a smile.... manik wrapped his arms around her from back and looking at her for a few seconds in the mirror placed a kiss on her bare shoulder making nandini still on her place...

"Come down I am waiting downstairs!"

Saying so he gave her a smile and turned to go but nandini stopped him holding his arm... manik turned to see his arm in his grip and raised his eyes to look at her wife who came forward and taking a few steps wrapped her arms around his neck on which manik unconsciously held her waist....

Nandini looked at his eyes as her breathe started to go high.... manik too felt his breathe going higher.... leaning more to him nandini stopped an inch before her lips could touch his.... while manik felt her all normal in his arms unlike other times when he used to feel her shivering with even the small act of intimacy.... that was the reason he never came that close to ber but gave her time to get settled down with fears... and today after 2 long years he could feel his baby girl back.... so without leaving a second more to even breathe he placed his lips on hers and she felt her heart going all crazy with the same sensation after 9 long years....

Both kissed each other softly holding each other close to them.... manik's one hand reached to cup her face as he moved his face to deepen the kiss while nandini to lean forward and opened her mouth to let him taste all the insides making her eyes to roll back....

...........................

I had thought about something else to write!
But this happened!
So that thing will be posted in the next update!
Hope you guys liked it

#OkThanksBye