Chapter 30

Ignore mistakes if any
Inline comments are love

............................

Ansh was walking in to the parking lot with his friends... he looked around and found Misha laughing with her friends he too smiled at her and his friends saw this on which Tarun one of his friend said placing his hand on Ansh's shoulder... "aik baat bata! Tum dono relationship mein ho! Yeh humy to pata hai! To phir yeh one-sided ashiq ki trhan ku dekhta rehta hai usko! Aram sy jaya kr usky pass!"

Anah huffed looking at Misha who looked at Ansh for one last time with a smile before getting on the scooter with her friend and weny away... he then looked at his 3 friends before shoving off tarun's elbow saying... "she don't like all the attention, and me being the grandson of the trustee...."

Ansh let the sentence incomplete and his friends just nodded in disbelief... "now! Had to go! Orelse mama will be angry for being late!"

Ansh said with a horrified expression making his friends chuckle with him befor wthey all said a bye and went to their car/bikes... whiel Ansh too came to his car and opening the back seat threw his bag inside before moving towards the driving seat... but something got his attention and he looked at the windscreen where a note was stucked between the car wipers...

With a frown Ansh took out the note and saw his name on it... in a blink he looked around but found no one so he opened the note and read it... "You don't know the reality! There are secrets! Secrets about yor family! Secrets about your parents! Secrets about your existence! Ansh Malhotra!"

Ansh again looked around to see if there was someone but couldn't spot anyone so he just threw away the note mumbling "someone really got the guts to mess with me!"

Saying so he opend the driving seat and sitting inside with a same frown drove away in high speed....

Picking up his sibling from their school and football court respectively... Ansh drove back home with his mind reminding him again and again about the note... he creased his frowns and stopped the car in front the mansion...

Coming inside the mansion they couldn't find their mother even after calling out for her and Manvik concluded... "baba is at home early today!"

Ansh and Aradhaya chuckled knowing he is saying the truth before the three looked at each other and then at Vansh who too smiled excitedly standing on the couch and in 3 seconds the four of them shouted... "BABA!"

.......................

Here manik completed his work early today so that he could spend time with his family came home early and directly walked to the kitchen to see his wife was cooking happily for her family while humming a song... manik smiled and silently walked to her.... nandini was unknown to his presence got starled as manik in a blink picked him up in his arms... she looked at manik with wide eyes before slapping his chest... "manik! You scared me!"

Manik chuckled and was anout to move when nandini said... "thora sa khana reh gaya hai! Let me complete it!"

But all manik did was to roll his eyes and nandini just turned off the gas making manik smile... "I so love you!"

Nandini mimicked him while wrapping her arms around his neck and manik walked towards their room happily... while going he asked... "where is mom?"

"She had a friends date toady!"

As nandini told him manik smirked at her and at the same time they reached their room.... he opened the door of the room with his foot while saying huskily "so that means we are alone for a quite few hours!"

Nandini squeezed her eyes at him but couldn't stop her cheeks to become red.... manik chuckeld at her and placed her on the bed before hovering her in a second... "You know you look beautiful with this blush!"

Nandini slapped again on manik's chest who pouted saying... "you are being abusive now a days! Let me shut you up!"

Saying so manik bend down joining their lips on which nandini warmly and happily welcomed him taking him is his arms ans manik made sweet love to her... she moaned at his every feather like touch and kiss... he took all the time in the world to cherish his wife who too took part in showing her love to him which made him sigh in pure bliss...

Laying in each other's embrace naked with the white sheet around their body nandini looked at the time and then at manik creasing his chin saying... "let get freshen up! Your kids will be coming sooner!"

Manik pouted and pulled her closer mumbling... "I don't want to get up!"

Nandini laughed ruffling his hair and then stood up taking manik's office attire's coat from the floor she wore it over her naked body and said while going to the washroom... "get up manik! And clear the mess for me!"

she turned and gave him a flying kiss on which manik huffed and then stood up... he first wore his boxers and then cleared the clothes which they threw in the room.... doing so he entered the washroom as the door was unlocked... throwing away his boxers manik joined nandini in the shower who looking at him warned him... "don't try anything!"

Manik pouted making her smile and they had a simple shower... getting dressed Nandini was wearing her nuptial chain while manik hugged her from back and placed kissed on her nape when suddenly they heard a loud voice of their kids... "BABA!"

Placing his head on nandini's shoulder he spoke... "a gy! Wsy inko pata kay chlta hai that i am home!"

He asked the later part looking at nandini in the mirror on which nandini bite her lips and pushing him back told him while walking to the door... "because being at home you don't leave me alone! Such embarrassment you are Malhotra!"

Saying so she walked out while manik's eyes went wide and he scratched his nape asking himself... "is it so?"

And soon enough he ran down to his family before he listen another loud shout....

.......................

I know i am giving short updates!
But it is like it is!
So bare it!
Do leave your comments to read for me!

#OkThanksBye