Chapter 6

Ignore mistakes if any...
Inline comments are love...

......................

Manik asked Neyonika with his meek voice... on which Neyonika looked at him and told him how she got to know about nandini and manik...

Flashback

Dhruv came home with nandini who was looking down all the while... he then called Neyonika who came down from the stairs and looked at nandini... "dhruv who is she?" Dhruv smirked and spoke "she is my wife!" Neyonika was shocked owing to which she spoke "married? Dhruv are you mad are what? You just came howe telling me you got married!" Dhruv smirked and coming to Neyonika spoke "yes i got married, so meet my wife nandini, she will be living here and don't tell manik about it!" Dhruv spoke and Neyonika looked at nandini who listening to manik's name looked at the duo... but she looked away...

Few days later Neyonika woke up and was going down when she passed by manik's room abd saw it opened... so she frowned and entered the room to see nandini was sitting on the bed crying holding something in her grip... listening to her cries Neyonika called nandini who got up and hurridly looked at Neyonika wipping her tears... "nandini you here?" Nandini hid the frame on her back and spoke while stammering "amm, i... i was... ju...just..." she stopped when Neyonika came to her and pulled her hand in front to see it was manik's frame.. then she looked at nandini who turned to see on the side... "manik's frame?" Nandini just kept looking side ways when Neyonika spoke... "nandini! What is going on?" Nandini didn't spoke a word... when Neyonika held her arm making nandini hiss badly... and Neyonika hurridly left her arm... "hey what happened beta?" Nandini nodded in no and covered her arm... Neyonika frowned and held nandini's arm and rolling her sleeve saw marks on her skin... "nandini this?" Nandini hurridly pulled back and looked around... "how did this happened nandini? Dhruv did this?" And the mention of dhruv's name mad nandini cry... Neyonika saw this and pulled her in a hug... "hey stop crying nandini! Tell me how this happened?" Nandini pulled back as Neyonika made her sit on the bed and told Neyonika.... "dhruv...dhruv... he had beaten me with belt... when i asked him not... not to he made cuts... cuts on my legs!" Neyonika stiffed with the information while nandini just cried out... "why did you married him nandini? Don't you love him?" Nandini looked at Neyonika and nodded in no and said "i am an orphan, i stay in an apartment gifted to me by my boyfriend... my boyfriend went out if country for his studies... when one day dhruv came there and... and he raped me and the next day blackmailed me to get married to him as he had my pictures, and i didn't had any other choice" Neyonika was not able to digest the fact and she spoke "dhruv raped you?" Nandini cried nodding her head... when Neyonika asked "you lived with your boyfriend?" Nandini nodded in no and said "No, but he gifted me that apartment so that i should not face any difficulties" "what's his name?" Neyonika asked on which nandini looked at Neyonika and spoke the name "manik malhotra" now Neyonika was shocked to the core... nandini was the girl who made her son so happy... she was his baby love.... Neyonika remembered how manik told her that after he will be back he will make Neyonika meet his baby love... but little did they knew that destiny had so many other plans for them... 

Flashback ends

.........................

Manik listening to this covered hi mouth with his hand and the tears flew from his eyes... whiel Neyonika to was crying remembering nandini's miseries... when manik spoke gaining her attention... "the girl whom i treated with so much love, whom i treated as a princess, he did so many cruel things on that little soul, he broke away my love that she is even scared from her own self, i loved her to no extent, and that bastard made her face so many thing!" Neyonika cried speaking "i am sorry manik, i couldn't same her from him!" Manik looked at Neyonika and said "don't cry mom everything will be fine, i promise you i will bring back my nandini! She have to come back for me, but i will always be guilty of one thing!" "What?" Neyonika asked on which manik replied "that I couldn't kill that bastard with my own hands!" He spoke with an unknown fire in his eyes...

......................

Okay...
So how was it?
From the next chapter manik will start to heal his love!
Wanna know how?
Then stay tuned!
Do tell about the update!

#OkThanksBye