Chapter 8

Ignore mistakes if any...
Inline comments are love...

...................

Nandini was crying clinging to manik who was holding her close to him... when suddenly nandini's eyes got opened and she pushed manik a bit... manik looked at nandini who was looking scared... but before manik could say anything nandini started to say.... "manik go away, go, hurry up, if he saw you here he will not leave you, go manik! Go!" Manik held nandini but she was just pushing him away... when manik jerked her taking her name making her look at him... "no one is going to come jaana!" Manik creased her cheek on which nandini nodded in no pushing him a bit "no manik, he will come, plz go away!" Saying this nandini pushed him and coming inside closed the door... manik kept standing there calling nandini putting his hands on the door... "nandini, open the door jaana, plz for me, nandu!" But all he heared was silence.... manik turned to see Neyonika who creased manik's head and spoke "give her some time, she needs it alot to come back to the reality!" Manik nodded at Neyonika and glancing the door for the last time went back to his room which was next to nandini's room....

Here coming inside nandini sat in the bed keeping her hand over her 3 months old baby bump which was very small to be seen.... she sat there for a long time when sleep took over her... and she slept in sitting position....

.....................

Next morning nandini woke up to find herself all alone in the room.... she was half laying which made her body stiff so she laid down properly.... when nandini remembered about manik and the last night but then spoke "it was all a dream, manik can never be here, dhruv will never let him!" Saying this tears started to come out of her eyes when the door was knocked... nandini looked at the door while laying which got opened and the person entered inside... looking at the person nandini was shocked and sat on the bed...

Manik woke up early in the morning and started to make breakfast for nandini which he always made for her love... he knew that he had to do lots to bring back his bubbly nandini... he made the breakfast and then placing it in the tray turned to see Neyonika... she smiled at manik who passing a smile walked upstairs and knocked the door of nandini's room... moments later he opened the door And entered inside... as he was inside walking towards the bed he saw nandini looking at him with a shocked face....

Manik smiled at her and sitting beside her put the tray on the side table and cupped nandini's facd with his left hand and said "good morning jaana!" Nandini closed her eyes feeling his touch when she suddenly opened her eyes saying with stammering in between "mani...k... you h...ere?" Manik smiled and kissed her forehead... "is it makes you feel my presence?" Nandini nodded like an obedient child when fear came over her and she spoke "manik tum yahan kya kr rhy hi! Jao yahan sy! He will not leave you! Manik go!" Watching her getting terrified manik's heart broke away but he gathered some courage and held her shoulders saying "no one i going to harm me nandini, relax he will not come here ever!" Nandini looked at him like a child look at her parents asking them that if they are saying the truth... manik smiled lightly before speaking "you are safe now, no one is going to come okay! Now relax and come you have to eat this" saying so manik took the spoon full of oats and fed nandini who just kept looking at him filling her heart...

....................

I am so bad i know,
Yet again a short update!
Pardon me!
Do tell about the update!
Lets see what is saved for us for the next update!

#OkThanksBye