05 Cupid - Hope 1/2.

Mark wonders and Donghyuck is ready.

————————————

Donghyuck had left the dorms without anyone's knowledge once again, and the creak of the door sounded so loudly that it was almost comparable to the heavy bittersweet feeling he had in his heart.

Mark couldn't help but wonder what would happen in the future. Would time heal his wounds? Would he get over Donghyuck and find someone for him, just like how Donghyuck and the raven haired boy had been? Would he ever feel okay to talk to Donghyuck, smile at him, without any emotional attachment?

He didn't want to say anything anymore, nor did he want Donghyuck to worry. After the previous meal, he had felt so much better, and he didn't need the younger boy to keep treating him like a piece of fragile porcelain.

What he didn't expect was to be shown a ticket to go for an amusement park with Donghyuck himself, and he found himself in a situation where he couldn't reject the bright smile that was on the other boy's face.

His eyes focused on the wide array of balloons as screams of children filled the air. It was a pretty warm day for an autumn, and Mark had opted for simple black jeans along with a plain grey sweater, topped off with a baseball cap to hide his unusually dyed hair.

Tapping his fingers on his phone, he leaned by the lamp post for a sight of a familiar someone. How did Donghyuck ever get approval to go to the amusement park with him in the first place was the biggest mystery, especially with their popularity and how it wasn't going to be done as a documentary on the V-app.

His breath seemed to catch itself as he made eye contact with the other boy. He was wearing sunglasses for the matter, with a light grey cardigan over a thin white tee. Slipping the pair off headphones of his head, he let them hang loosely around his neck, and Mark could almost hear the muffled sounds of the music considering the volume Donghyuck had liked them.

A pair of converse sneakers on his feet, he strode toward Mark, waving as he placed his hands in his pockets of his jeans, seemingly to find their tickets, but all Mark was trying to do was think about other things other than the fact Donghyuck's jeans were practically hugging his legs so well that Mark could cry.

I wouldn't have came if I had knew he would look like that on our first date. Wait, date? Mark thought, as the younger approached him, gesturing to the entrance as he passed the tickets to the staff. The thought of the raven haired male that Donghyuck had been meeting resurfaced in his head, and he willed himself to forget that thought.

Donghyuck was taken, no matter how he was going to do it, he had to accept it, and Mark decided it would be wiser for him to start some conversation with the other.

Donghyuck had already placed his phone back into his pocket, however his headphones were still slung casually around his neck. Mark could smell a light scent of cologne on Donghyuck as he walked, finaly observing that Donghyuck had actually a light amount of makeup on, to his surprise.

"Did you just come back from a shoot?" Mark questioned, strolling along with Donghyuck whom replied nonchalantly.

"Yup, Manager-hyung said if I spent time in makeup removing it, I would be late."

"I would have waited."

"I know," Donghyuck paused, searching through his bag for the park's map.

"I didn't want you to wait. Nor did I want to be late for this."

"Hey, I mean it. You know that if you don't get that off properly, the stylists are going to come for you with your breakouts. Your skin comes before me." Mark laughed.