› 04 - MarkHyuck Fight Summer 2017.

Jaemin.

Jaemin decided that Mark was probably the easier person to deal with so he went to his room. Knocking on the door and saying "It's Nana," he entered the room.

Mark was on the floor, journal out, speed writing something. He looked up at Jaemin and gave a half-smile.

"How was the visit to the doctors?" asked Mark.

"Fine," said Jaemin.

"I'll probably be back in the practice room by 2018."

"Good," said Mark.

"Uh hyung?" asked Jaemin.

"What's going on between you and Hyuck?"

With that question, Mark's scribbling became more intense.

"Nothing is going on between us," answered Mark calmly, though his hand tells otherwise.

"You two were fighting today, said the others," said Jaemin.

Mark sighed.

"It was a small argument, it's nothing big."

Jaemin pouted at that.

"Injunnie said that you two almost started throwing stuff at each other, are you really calling that small?" questioned Jaemin.

Mark huffed up.

"Okay, it may not be small but it really is nothing at all," answered Mark, scribbling intensifying even more.

"That makes no sense," thought Jaemin.

"Hyung," said Jaemin, determination in his voice.

"We all know you two are fighting. Heck, even the fans know. You guys even changed the freaking choreo because of your fight. Just admit it, you are fighting."

Mark sat up quickly, eyes on fire.

"Fine, we are fighting. But it is no ones business but ours."

Jaemin nodded.

"I know that but your fight is affecting the group. You have to realize that. At least try and keep it hidden when in public or something."

Mark sighed.

"Fine," said Mark, "But no promises."

Jaemin smiled. Hey, he made a bit of progress there.

OK, the progress wasn't actually progress. It complicated the situation even more.

"He just keep on clinging onto me now," complained Jeno.

"He's trying to make Mark hyung jealous or something. I'm tired of this fight."

"I asked Mark to keep the fighting to a minimum in public though," chirped in Jaemin.

"At least the fight will be slightly less obvious to fans now."

Members nodded.

"Maybe I should talk to him," suggested Jungwoo.

"I had to deal with teaching little trainees for a few years, I should be able to solve an argument between two people."

The others shrugged, why not?

———————————

tbc.