› 01 - MarkHyuck Fight Summer 2017.

Relationship:

Relationship:

Lee Donghyuck | Haechan/Mark Lee

The Markhyuck Summer Fight of 2017

It is very obvious that Mark and Donghyuck have been acting strange around each other.

The members know that the two have been arguing but they just thought it was a simple argument that would end in a day, or at most a week.

But nope. It went on longer than a week. More like.. 2 months.

The earliest report of the titled "Markhyuck Summer Fight" was by Jaehyun around late June.

They were finishing off Cherry Bomb promotions at that time.

Jaehyun was the next door neighbour of the Markhyuck room and every single night, he hears them fighting.

Now it wouldn't be a problem if he was a regular human being cause the walls were rather think but noooooo, Jaehyun has sensitive ears and has a hard time falling asleep with noise. So let's just say, Jaehyun barely got any sleep that night.

This kept on going for the entire week until Mark had it and asked Doyoung to switch roommates with him. (Jaehyun may have sighed of relief.)

Now Doyoung, he had no idea why Mark wanted to switch with him.

He has heard about the fighting from gossip between Jaehyun and Johnny but he really didn't believe it to be that serious.

How bad could a fight between best friends really be?

Bad.

Doyoung was already tired of Donghyuck ranting to him about how annoyed he was of Mark.

In fact, it only took Doyoung 2 hours to walk up to Taeyong and request for the two to sleep with the Dreamies instead of their dorms. (Taeyong didn't allow that to happen.)

A week passed and now everyone (including the Dreamies) are tired of the Markhyuck fight.

They have practically started a club to figure out a way to stop the two from killing each other.

They had a few techniques like them just not being in the same van or the two not going to be in the same groups when they have to do things in groups. Simple and effective right?

Wrong. Very wrong, it made it worse. The times they were in the same room, the fighting got intense.

They almost started throwing punches at each other (thank god Jaehyun and Johnny were there to separate them) and it got very close to one of them strangling each other once.

"Okay, we need to talk some sense into them. Our actions aren't doing much," said Taeyong.

He was in a circle with all the members (minus Markhyuck of course) and even 3 trainees that are going to debut next year. He needs as much help as he can get.

"I'm going to try and talk to one of them first," said Taeyong, standing up.

"Good luck hyung," said Jeno.

"We'll be rooting for you!"

--------

tbc.