06 Cupid - Kiss.

Mark and Donghyuck come to terms with their relationship.

—————————————

Mark could have swore his heart stopped beating in that split second. He could feel Donghyuck's gaze wondering at his expression, as his eyes almost seemed to ask for an answer.

Donghyuck's hand trailed to his, both clinging on tightly to Mark's as the ride made a jerking noise, signalling its descent back to the platform. Mark didn't know what to say, as he had simply been left speechless.

"Donghyuck.. I.."

"Can I kiss you?"

Mark didn't hesitate as the younger leaned in. The kiss was gentle, soft and sweet just like what a kiss should have been, warm with the small touches of Donghyuck's fingers cupping his jaw, angling his face to deepen it.

Their teeth hit each other's painfully as he did, and it couldn't help but made Mark chuckle. Donghyuck did the same, however this time pulling Mark back in again for the second time.

The second one felt like the first, this time with more heat, the contact felt of fire which scotched the two's lips, as Mark made the effort to try to kiss the other back the best he could, but the pace was still slow and steady.

The kiss tasted oddly sweet, Mark could just taste the candy floss the other had eaten previously, and he could feel how smooth and soft the younger's lips were.

They were so, so close, thighs rubbing next to each other, as Donghyuck pulled away just for a moment, eyes filled with euphoria as he looked at Mark. The way he did was just so captivating, and how the moonlight shone through the glass window panes of the carriage, highlighting the younger's prominent features, had Mark wanting to rewind time.

Mark didn't waste any time, simply leaning in to kiss the other once again. This time, the kiss turned into light, soft pecks on each other's lips, as Mark pulled Donghyuck closer to him, but soon changed into something more passionate than that.

Mark cupped his hand on Donghyuck's cheek, pulling him closer to just the right proximity before he continued to kiss him, but this time sucking on Donghyuck's lower lip momentarily, before going back to the usual.

He was surprised Donghyuck shared the same sentiments as him, as the younger bit his lower lip in return, which earned a hiss from him.

"Oh fuck..."

Donghyuck had the nerve to smirk after all of that, but gave a peck onto his lower lip before he looked up at him, eyes filled with pure lust.

"I'll kiss it better, darling."

"You wish." Mark teased, but his mind was still trying to process what had just happened before.

He looked over at Donghyuck, whose lips had looked as if they had been attacked, face flushed and Mark wasn't too ashamed of what he had done in that span of time.

"Admit it, I'm a great kisser."

"Not as good as me."

"We're perfect for each other, huh? You could even say we have a fantasy-like relationship."

Mark's laugh could be only deemed as approval.

"So, could we call this operation a success?" Donghyuck winked, which only made Mark more curious than he needed to.

"What operation?"

"Operation: Get Donghyuck a Boyfriend"

"Who's the genius who came up with that name?"