› 03 - MarkHyuck Fight Summer 2017.

Doyoung.

"Hey Donghyuck," said Doyoung, entering their room quietly. Donghyuck was on his phone, serious expression on his face.

"What is it, hyung?" he asked, not looking up. Doyoung mentally sighed, kids these days with their phones.

"Can we talk?" he asked.

Donghyuck looked up from his phone, confused.

"Sure?" he said.

Doyoung sat beside him on his bed.

"You know that you can tell any of us hyungs about anything right," Doyoung started off.

"You are our precious 127 maknae."

Donghyuck nodded, though still suspicious of Doyoung.

"You and Mark are fighting," started Doyoung.

"We've noticed and we just want to know why. It seems to be rather important as well."

Donghyuck immediately huffed up.

"Hyung, I'm not going to talk to him if that's what you are trying to do," said Donghyuck, getting annoyed. Doyoung sighed.

"I'm not telling you to talk to him, I'm just asking why," reasoned Doyoung.

"He was just being a complete bitch, that's all," said Donghyuck.

Doyoung gasped.

"Lee Donghyuck, no swearing!" he exclaimed.

Donghyuck just rolled his eyes.

"I'm not lying," he muttered out.

"I don't want to talk about this anymore, I'm going to sleep."

"Donghyu-"

"Hyung."

Doyoung sighed, the younger's stubbornness was tiring him out.

"Can you just tell me why? And not some simple answer like you just did, but one with details and what actually happened between you two?"

Donghyuck stood up, pillow and blanket in hand.

"I already said the answer to your question, hyung. I'm sleeping on the couch."

With that, Donghyuck left the room and Doyoung alone.

"This really isn't working," said Doyoung, last to join the 'Save Markhyuck' meeting.

"He won't give me a proper answer, only calling Mark a b-word and leaving the room," told Doyoung.

Taeyong sighed.

"This is really bad," he muttered out.

"We have to go to the airport tomorrow and I have a feeling they will be fighting the whole way there. Management made the two sit in the same van for this one trip."

The entire room sighed. Tomorrow is not going to go well.

As expected, it went horribly. The two were bickering the entire way to the airport and some fansites even took some photos of their pissed off expressions.

These photos went viral on Twitter in the fandom and Taeyong sighed as Johnny showed the reactions from their fans.

"This is a really big problem," whispered Taeyong to himself.

The fight needs to stop quickly, NCT Dream are having a comeback soon meaning they have to be together without the 127 hyungs.

"Please make up already," hoped Taeyong.

"What do you mean they are switching the choreo just so that the two won't touch each other?" questioned Taeyong to their choreographer.

"Donghyuck personally requested it," said the man.

"The switch isn't going to affect that much to the choreography though."

Taeyong sighed.

"I wonder how those two are doing in the Dream dorms?" thought Taeyong.

"Why don't you just shut up Hyuck?" yelled Mark from across the hall.

"You should take your own advice bitch, keep your big mouth away from me."

With that, the two slammed both of their doors. The remaining Dreamies and Ten witnessed the whole thing.

Ten sighed.

"The fighting is getting even worse," said Ten.

Suddenly, they hear the door open. It was Jaemin, back from the visit to the doctor.

"The two are still fighting, I suppose?" questioned the boy, taking his shoes off.

"Yup," replied Renjun.

"It got pretty bad too, they almost started throwing items at each other."

Jaemin sighed.

"Should I try and talk with them?" asked Jaemin.

"Be our guest," said Jeno, motioning towards the hallway where the two fought in.

"Don't die in there," said Chenle.

"I won't," said Jaemin, heading towards the rooms.

—————————

tbc.