Cupid - New Beginnings 2/3.

This had been the second time Mark had to see his friend go on a date. This time, however, it was official. It had almost been as if Donghyuck was planning his own wedding, judging from how frantic he was about the whole situation.

It had been the umpteenth time he had asked Mark on what he should wear, what flowers he should get, and how to act during the whole date. Based on whatever details Mark could get out of the babble, Jinwoo had planned to bring Donghyuck to catch a movie, and then grab dinner on the way back.

It was the cliché first date that many people did if they simply didn't have any idea what to do, and frankly Mark was a little bothered by how un-unique this whole set up had been, but he didn't have to tell Donghyuck that.

What he had been surprised by was how nervous the boy was by this. He hadn't expected this at all, especially after the whole fiasco during their first date at the amusement park. That boy was simply oozing confidence then, despite whatever bubbly feelings he had inside.

Heck, he had even made it a point to make Mark feel as flustered as possible, and said some pretty embarrassing things on that ferris wheel ride! He wondered if Donghyuck had been this scared before their date itself, and honestly it was pretty funny and cute to see the younger like this.

Cute? The bubbly feelings rose inside of Mark again, and he felt like he was about to be sick. No, no, no, no, no.

"Hyung, help me!" Donghyuck's whine snapped him back into reality again.

It then only made him realise he was standing in a pile of clothes, and their own wardrobe seemed to have been ransacked. The clothes that were seemingly rejected by Donghyuck had laid sadly on the floor in a giant heap, and he was furiously searching for clothes on the rack.

"I can't find anything to wear and Jinwoo's going to come by at 6, oh sh-"

"Hey, no swearing in this room." Mark joked, whilst looking at the bundles of clothes on the floor.

"It's one date, not your wedding, Hyuck. Since you're going to a movie, it might get cold, so maybe something warm?"

Donghyuck either was simply too anxious or was trying to be funny, because he decided to whip out the blazer, and was almost about to grab the black tie as well, before Mark quickly stopped him.

"I don't think a student's going to have money to bring you to a place where you need to be in this formal attire." Mark had to force himself to steady his voice, because what the heck, his mind was going places that were definitely not right for a friend.

Just imagining Donghyuck in a suit, how his chest would look super built, and the way it would just fit him so snuggly, as if it was tailored made just for him to wear alone, was enough for him to have to force his mind back on track.

Donghyuck hadn't caught on, but Mark knew he was still so bloody whipped for this kid, and it was all so stupid, so, so, stupid! Be gone, sinful thoughts.

By then, Donghyuck had put away the blazer, and was now deciding between two white shirts that literally looked the same to Mark.

He wondered if Donghyuck was just trying to count the number of seams it had took to stitch the two shirts respectively, to find out which was better made for fear it might come apart during the date.

Eyeing the pile of clothes, he noticed a blue outerwear amongst the different colours. Picking it up, it had quite a bit of thickness to it, yet felt light at the same time, which was perfect for the current weather, and especially for the air conditioning in the theatre.

Furthermore, it had small little details like the white collar and pockets, which made it really nice if paired with the striped shirt Donghyuck was sporting. All there was left to do was throw on some white flats and a pair of jeans - ripped or not, it did not matter, and Donghyuck would look perfect.