(15) Meat Buns and Smiles

3rd Person POV

"I missed you, but I didn't miss your breath."

The first thing he said was that. Tsukishima had to work up the courage to come visit him, and that was the thanks he gets? If Kageyama wasn't victim to a gunshot, Kei would have smacked him right across his face. His beautiful...gleaming...

"Hello to you too," The blond rolled his eyes and sat down in the empty chair next to the bed, in his hand a white plastic back filled with some contents of things he bought from a neighbouring store.

"What's that?" Kageyama sat up, as he covered his wince from the dull pain he's felt for the past few days, with an eyebrow arch.

Tsukishima rolled his eyes, "You know, it's common knowledge that you ask person how they are before this," He pushed his glasses up further up the bridge of his nose while he smirked. "Then again, what would you know about common knowledge, or just knowledge in general?"

Tobio crossed his arms across his chest, slowly getting more and more annoyed by his visitor's attitude. "Yeah yeah, whatever," He sighed half heartedly, his eyes wandered around the room before landing on Tsuki's figure. They traveled down from his neck to his exposed neck to his chest, then his well sculpted arms. 'Wow he looks good....No homo.'

"Why don't you take a picture, it'll last longer."

"Why don't you just shut the hell up."

The blond sniffled a laugh while he reached into his bag, there was no way that ego inflamed king would have the honor of making him laugh.

He pulled out two meat buns with one hand, and a small carton of milk in the other.

Kageyama's eyes widened. From shock or from fluster, he didn't know, though hoped it was the latter, "I know there was a reason why I stayed with your salty good looking ass."

The middle blocker immediately blushed at the comment and handed the food over to Tobio, "Good looking ass? Really?"

" .... " The setter's face flushed a deep shade of red when he thought about what he had just said, "I-In a manly way!"

He was just digging a hold deeper and deeper for himself.

Tsukishima shook his head dismissively, secretly enjoying his little blushing fit, it suited the king...Which is what he would.of thought I'd he were gay. Which he was not.

He really wasn't.

Than why did the King look like the definition of angelic...hot...cute...

The list could go on.

Oh shoot...He's actually gay for Kageyama, wasn't he?

"Just give me my meat buns," Tobio held his hand out expectantly. His face settled back down to his normal pale completion.

Tsukishima tossed him the bag filled with treats and leaned back on his chair, expecting a 'Thank You' from the king.

"..." After a couple moments of silence the blond just gave s the idea up, "Thanks for the food Tsukishima, wow, you're welcome Kageyama. It's nice to know you aren't being a total ass by not saying thank you." His voice drops to prove his point, spearing a glance over to the preoccupied setter.

The setter gave Tsuki a wavering glance, then sighed in spite of his annoyance, "Thanks for the food, oh great one," His tone was sarcastic, but that was good enough for Tsukishima, for now.

"Finally, do you know how much I went through to get that? I had to walk all the way to the store, fish out my money and..." Kei trailed off from his one sided conversation when he saw the look of pure enjoyment radiating off of the king as he ate. Tsuki stopped mid sentence and just stared at him, taking in all of his features.