(11) K-Kageyama!

Everyone decided to cancel practice, they just couldn't get into it with the looming feeling of dread Kageyama cast upon them.

Kageyama Crow Baby
Sugawara, I will not be attending practice for the next few days. I'm sick. Please inform the team.

Suga walks back and forth around the club room while running his hand through his hair, "This isn't like him! H-He wouldn't just say it like that! And what's with that punctuation? He never texts like that! There's something wrong!" Daichi put a hand on his shoulder, making him drop his rant.

"Suga...calm down..." He gives a supportive smile, "Let's not think about that worst case scenario..."

Tsukishima adjusts his glasses, "Suga-San has a point, that text what grammatically correct, we all know King can't write like that, you've seen his grades." A glare covers his eyes.

The team sighs at the same time, "I know!" Hinata jumps up, " Lets go visit him! " He smiles brightly, "That way we can confirm our susp-suspr-suspicions!"

Tanaka nods "Hell yeah! We won't be swimming in our anxiety of we go see him!" Noya joins him in with yelling.

"Lets go now!" They all jump up and leave the room quickly, "WOOOOO!"

All that remained were Tsukishima, and Suga, "...Hey Tsukishima?" Suga gets up while taking his phone out to check for more messages.

Tsuki grunts in recognition, "Hmgh?"

Suga looks down and gives a bittersweet smile, "You like him, don't you?"

The middle blocker's face heats up, "Those bakas, I bet they forgot all about school, it's still only 1:30" He glances around to avoid the subject.

Suga's eyes light up, "You do! Don't you!" His eyes then dullen, "...so you just be worried out of your mind right now," He gets up.

The blond decides to stay silent, "..."

" I knew it... " He offers him a hand, "don't you worry! I'll have Takeda-Sensai tell our teachers we're doing a club activity! That way we won't get in trouble!" He laughs softly the mood lifted from his face as if it were never there, " I can't believe everyone was thinking about ditching, what got into them?"

Tsukishima got up and brushed non-existent dirt from his thighs, "Hell if I know..." He stood up straight, heading to the door, " And I don't care, I'm going, I know a shortcut."

Suga flashes a mom smile, "Okay! I'll be right there!" He walks over to the window, looking at all the club members running off of the school property. He sighs softly, "Everyone cares about you, Kageyama, and this is proof..."

Kageyama's Pov

I don't know how long I've been in my bedroom, and I don't care. My light was flickering above me, wondering if it should stay on, or just die out, 'Like me...' I shake my head, 'I may be pathetic, but no way in hell am I relating to a light bulb.' I glance over at the time, "1:40, damn..." I laugh bitterly, stomach growling from lack of attention.

I turn my head to the side, wincing when I feel dried blood rub against my side, 'Oh right, I still need to get cleaned up, what day is it?' My thoughts were too scrambled to think, I never was good at thinking anyway, what's the difference.

My surroundings started getting blurry and out of focus, 'Like a damn movie screen.'

" Tch, I am so...pitifully dumb. "

My room door was slammed open loudly, not making me flinch. I slowly turn my head to the sound, "Hey Father."

He walks over to me, his head swaying, 'Ah, so he's drunk.' His bruised hands wrap around my neck, blocking off my airway. "You look sssso *hic* good covered inn bloood," His voice was thick and slurred, I knew he wasn't sober anymore, but I could sense a hint of truth behind his words. That's what chills me to the bone.