(12) God Damn It All

Kageyama________

Everything was too loud. Too loud. My heartbeat kept speeding up, which was annoying. My breathing was forced, as if my lungs had shrunk to the size of a pea, that's probably not good. I hit the wall behind me with my back and slowly sunk down, my hands immediately clutching the open wound in my stomach. The loud bang has kept echoing in my head, blocking out any outside noises, 'Had my body been this heavy all this time?'

I slowly tilted my head down to see the damage. My breath hitched. Blood was dripping through my fingers and onto the white carpet below me. 'Damn, I just cleaned in here.'

I shut my eyes quickly, not wanting to think of all the trouble I'd be in after my little bleeding fit. This was pathetic of me, it's not like I was just shot-oh....wait. Suddenly, everything started to slow down. I opened my eyes and saw too many blurry bodies moving around making too much noise. 'What are they doing here? Could they just shut up already?'

From a distance I hear someone say something, what was it again? It sounded important, but it was fuzzy. My stomach gets pressure pushed on it making me wince. The short orange blur jumps up, "He....blood...help!" The voice was fading in and out, the ringing in my ears blocked it out.

The mess of colors start slurring together in a beautiful rainbow. I reach my hand out, to touch the symphony of colors but get stopped. The weight was far too heavy for me to lift.

'What's happening?' I feel the urge to stop, so I do. Why am I even trying? It hurts. I feel the urge to cry, but I can't. why can't I? They say don't cry over spilt milk, which was terrible, but how about spilt blood? Thats an exception, right?

This was too hard. This was too tiring. This is too confusing. This is too...too...

This is too much.

3rd person____________

Soup fell to the floor and splashed so over the shocked team's face.

"K-KAGEYAMA!" Hinata started to panic, his hands immediately running through his messy hair.

Everyone slowly turned their heads to the person holding the gun that had just shot their friend.

The weapon rose up and aimed at the other teens, "What the hell are you doing here?" The father's face was white, as if he didn't realize what he had just done. But, that didn't make the team stop what they were about to do.

Suga clutched his fists, his eyes wide, "Hinata, Tsukishima! Take care of Kageyama, Yamaguchi call 911 and inform the police." His voice was cold as ice with a hint of poison which sent a shiver down everyone's spine.

They all nod quickly and do as their told.

Hinata kneels by Kageyama to check his heartbeat which was considerably slowly down, Tsuki stands there, shocked.

The blond looks down at the wounded setter in shock, but thankfully his body moved on its own to press pressure to the open gun wound.

Kageyama's wince was clear, causing Hinata to jump up, "He's alive! But he's losing blood! We need help!" His voice cracked with desperation.

Tsuki looks at Tobio's face, tears begging to fall. His breath started to speed up, "Sh-Shi-t," The blond kept leaning his hands over the setter's sound in attempt to stop it from bleeding.

"You've always been stubborn, king. Don't give up now. Please."

___________

Yamaguchi was panicking. That's to say the least. His hands were shaking and his ears were ringing. He grabbed his abandoned phone from the floor. What just happened? He found himself not being able to move.