The Start Of An Unstoppable War(s5)

In the kitchen, a nervous ruby was standing in front of a door trying to talk her way through.

Ruby: I'm so sorry Y/n!

The door of the storage closet opens, y/n steps out wearing a tight black shirt and loose light gray sweatpants.

Y/n: and for the hundredth time it's okay.

He walks past her to the table, placing down his clothes that were still soaked in wine.

Ruby: Are you sure?

Y/n: yes, it was an accident how do you think I'll react?

Ruby:(lean forward nervously) well, sometimes you do tend to overreact.

Y/n: tsk, like when?

Ruby: when you threw Jaune off his dorm room window cause you caught him eating one of your snacks.

Y/n: that was like one time!

Ruby:  when the boys decide to play a prank on you by hiding your drinks and the box of snacks somewhere around the school. When you found out, you bust down all of our doors just to find who did it, but instead of finding the corporate, you went and beat up Jaune before throwing him out his window...again.

Y/n: I...I... okay so maybe I do overreact, at times. But you didn't seek out this right?

Ruby: of course not! I came here to talk to you.

Y/n: okay, what is it?

Ruby: before I do, you mind going down to my level?

Y/n:(concern) for what reason?

Ruby:(smiles with her eyes close) don't worry...

Y/n: okay...

He leaned down a bit to meet her face to face, he saw ruby instantly opening her eyes as her happy smile was replaced with an angry one. She grabs a handful of hair on her right hand while using the other to pull his ear on the left shaking him violently.

Ruby: WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!!?

Y/n:(confuse) WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!?

She lets go of him, almost making him fall on the ground but he was able to balance himself by holding onto the table. He massages his ear while trying to fix his hair, while doing this he carefully faces Ruby. She has both hands on her hip, looking very upset for some reason.

Ruby: I'm talking about Weiss! You big dummy!  She told Blake and me what happened between you two!

Y/n: and? So what? It's normal for something like this to happen.

Ruby: oh really? I think her explaining how the fight between you two went, isn't what I call normal. She told me that it seems like you didn't care at all and how you were perfectly okay with it.

Y/n: I was just doing what she wanted, if she's  going to be like this. I can't do anything about it.

He grabs his clothes from the table and heads over to the sink placing his clothes in it before turning on the water.

Ruby: y/n, do you even care?

Y/n:(turns around) Of course I do ruby! There so many things I could have said and done that may have changed what happened, and she could have too. (he paused for a bit regaining his thoughts) Okay maybe how I went about things was wrong but she's the one that brought it up and she wanted to go through with it all for this mission. I just decided to play my part in it all and continue helping out here. (Shrugs) what can I do against that?