A devil of my word(season 1 final)

Y/n and Charlie disposed of a couple of White Fang throwing them to the side as Yang started to use her weapon to blow most of them up. The group then made it to the large cavern where many abandoned buildings were located on the side, and one long train track ran down through the middle of the huge cave. Constantine looked over to see Ruby running towards the group,

Constantine: I see ruby coming this way.

Y/n spotted Roman and a bunch more White Fang guards next to him. As Ruby was running to the group, she didn't notice the small group of White Fang members that were waiting to attack her before they could attack y/n slams their heads against each other.

Yang: as Ruby jumps into her arms, ruby!

Weiss: Are you okay?

Ruby: I'm fine. I'm fine! But listen! Torchwick's got all kinds of weapons and robots down there.

Blake: What?! Blake hands Ruby her weapon.

Ruby: Androids, mechs, they're all loaded up on the train cars!

Oobleck: Ahhhh, that's ridiculous. These tunnels are sealed, the tracks lead to a dead-end.

Roman: across a speaker system, get to your places. We are leaving now!

The train starts moving towards the tunnels.

Y/n: Well, that was just useful.

Yang: Well, they're going somewhere.

Ruby: We need backup. Let me call Jaune. Ruby's Scroll flashes, "Low Signal." I can't get through!

Constantine: I believe being underground is jamming the signal.

Oobleck: and I believe we only have one option...

Ruby: We're stopping that train!

Y/n: Constantine!

Constantine: right mate.

Constantine puts his hands on y/n and Charlie's shoulder as he teleports them to the roof of the train. As the rest rushed towards the train and hopped on the back and got to the roof. Y/n went under to deal with the lone guard; he puts him in a chokehold

Y/n: sshhhhh go to sleep...

The guard pasted out and joined the others

Oobleck: Hurry, children! We must get to the front and stop this train!

Weiss: Err... Professor?

Oobleck: Doctor... pointing down a hatch into the train.

Weiss: What's that?

Everyone looked down the hatch to see a large object with a bunch of red and blue wires attached.

Oobleck: kneels down to take a look that my dear... appears to be a bomb.

Ruby: pointing forward on the train, we've got baddies!

Charlie: are you 12?!

Dozens of White Fang members can be seen climbing onto the top of the train.

Oobleck: Well, I didn't expect them to go- The bomb underneath them charges up and starts beeping.—easy on us.

Y/n: you don't know when to shut up, huh?

everyone started to run away; Oobleck stops Blake.

Oobleck: Blake! Detach the caboose! It will kill us all!