Safe at last (s3)

In a dark forest next to Argus, the sound of flesh being ripped off is heard. Bakasura is seen eating an arm from a human he killed.

Cinder: do you understand now?

Cinder was standing behind him, with neo next to her staring at Bakasura with a disgusted look on her face.

Bakasura: and this involves me, how?

Cinder: I've been instructed not to kill her, But you have no such orders. You can do as you please.

Bakasura finishes his meal throwing the bones to the side.

Bakasura: I'm not going to be your scapegoat just because you're incapable of doing it on your own.

Cinder: I've got to get the Relic before it can be secured in Atlas. It's the only way we can accomplish our goal.

Bakasura: I don't care about your or Salem's goals, I only care about my own, and to accomplish that I must kill the Morningstar.

Cinder; y/n!? You'll fail!

Bakasura: You shouldn't speak at all, you can't even beat a pesky 15-year-old on your own.

Cinder:(gets a bit irritated)  the men your after has already beaten our master, what makes you think that you'll be able—-

Before she was able to finish Bakasura release one of his claw putting it near cinder neck.

Bakasura: that enough out of you!, I'm not some pushover, I was Lucifer most powerful and loyal servant!, I'm more superior than you
and that fallen angel that you called a master!!

He retracts his claws and begins to walk away from her, After he was some distance away, Cinder growls angrily.

Meanwhile, with Y/N and the others are seen still driving along the path, Maria had just finished telling her tale about her past.

Maria: I went into hiding soon after. 

Qrow: I can't believe it. You... You're the Grimm Reaper, you were a legend! And then you disappeared... 

Oscar: How exactly does a legend just disappear? 

Qrow: You never used your name, never showed your face. Lots of us thought you were just layin' low. Eventually, we just came to accept that you were probably dead. But the stories about you, I based my weapon off of yours. I wanted to be as good as the Grimm Reaper. 

Maria: Well, I'm nothing but a disappointment, so you're well on your way.

Blake: How can you say that? 

Maria: Child, a Huntress is supposed to protect others to the bitter end. But after I lost my eyes, I only ever looked after myself. Even after my surgery, I was too afraid to fight. Afraid someone would find me again, finish what the others started. You shouldn't aspire to be like me, especially when some of you are clearly stronger already. 

Upon hearing this, Yang looks down sadly. 

Maria: It's... comforting, seeing that your generation seems up to the task of inheriting this world. I'm just sorry I didn't do more to leave it in better shape.

Charlie: I don't believe that your job here's is done.

Maria turn her attention to Charlie

Charlie: Theres still other ways for you too help out their generations.

Y/n: agreed, you said that you have silver eyes, well the runt could use some training so she can master her powers.

Ruby: (Smiling) Yeah, you can teach me!