Heartbreaking reality(s2)

Its morning, the sunlight beams down on Charlie who was covering his face, he realises that there was no point fighting it, he was about to get up, but something kept him at bay.

Yang: no.... not yet...

A Very sleepy yang was holding him down, Charlie simile kissing her on the forehead.

Charlie: come on, its morning you need to get ready, and I need to get y/n.

Yang; both of those things can wait. I want to sleep in with you.

Charlie just laughs.

Charlie: what am I going to do with you?.

Yang: you could kiss me...

Yang points at her lips; he just smirks leaning in to kiss her, as it turns to a heated make-out session, the door was kicked down scaring them, y/n walk inside the room.

Y/n: I'm back, bitches!

He turns to face the couple, realising what he walked into.

Y/n: oh...oh... ohhhh you see I'm not mad, but you guys could have done it on the couch, the floor, another room but no you have to do it on my bed!

Yang and Charlie look around to see that they were in his bed.

Yang: hehe, sorry it was dark...

Y/n: whatever that just means I need to get a new one.

Charlie: what are you doing out so early.

Y/n: I was bored, so I broke out.

Charlie: what!?

Y/n: don't worry, I saw Ozpin on the way out. Anyways I'm hungry care to join?

Charlie: I think we'll stay a little bit longer.

Yang: yeah...

Y/n just look at them with a grin, he starts to walk out of the room.

Y/n: okay, oh once you're done with your little adventures inside each other, take out the bed, and fix the door!

The couple blush's at his comment, y/n walks to the cafeteria grabbing his favourite dish. He sits down alone, digging in. Little to his knowledge someone walks up to his table sitting down in front of him; he looks up to see cinder.

Y/n: what do you want, cinder?

Cinder: well word been going around that you came back, so I just wanted to drop by a say welcome back.

She looks at him with a simile

Y/n: that's very kind of you cinder, the sad part is that I can smell bullshit and you are carrying a whole lot of it.

Cinder: what, I see that you don't believe in "not every bad person is evil all the time."

Y/n: no, I do believe it, but it doesn't work for you. I know the type of person you are, so why are you here?

Cinder: I see, well I didn't come over to cause trouble.

Y/n: why would I believe that? This whole time you been a pain in my ass.

Cinder: I believe I already told you that Salem needs you, and what I'm going to say to you is something that's going to ruin it.