Good morning (s3)

Qrow was setting in a rocking chair with a bottle in his hand and more sat on the ground next to him, he acknowledged y/n standing behind him.

Qrow: Did Ruby send you up here?

Y/n: no she didn't, I just wanted to check up on you.

He sits down on a chair across from qrow, He then jesters his fingers to let qrow know to past him a bottle, qrow gets a bottle and toss over to y/n, he took off the tap and begins to chug it down.

Qrow: does alcohol even effects you?

Y/n; it's used to..... by the way, how are you doing old friend with everything that been going on.

Qrow: it's.... been rough to wrap my head around it, and at times I don't want to believe that any of this is true.

He takes a sip from his bottle.

Y/n: I get that, it has been a rough couple of hours for all of us.

Qrow: it's nothing compared to what you went through, how were you able to deal with all that?

Y/n: I don't even know, with everything that happened back then, I just keep thinking that it was all a bad dream but lately it been hard to believe that lie.

He finishes his bottle tossing it to the side, he grabs another getting ready to drink of it.

Qrow: oh...

They sat there in silence for a while until qrow wanting to say something that was stuck on his mind.

Qrow: so.... how was Charlie able to show us your memories?

Y/n: umm, well it's because it's his ability.

Qrow: so his semblance.

Y/n: well yes but actually no, we celestial don't get a semblance. They are awfully similar, but ours are slightly different and better by not being fuel by an aura.

Qrow: okay, so how does a celestial get their ability's.

Y/n: we just get them, their unique to every celestial. Like my father's ability is to bring out someone's hidden desire or like Charlie's father who is able to slow down time, but we discover that those abilities can be inherited from parent to child.

Qrow: so you're also able to bring out someone desire and Charlie is able to slow down time too.

Y/n: correct, they are slightly different though, Like Charlie can stop time completely. But we do also have our own unique ability, as you already saw Charlie can show people memories.

Qrow: and yours?

Y/n:....... mine is able to force my victims to experience all the pain and suffering they have caused to others. The more the person has caused pain the stronger reaction they have, but I don't have access to it because I have to be using all of my power.

Qrow: I see.... So only angels can get it?

Y/n: um no, rarely demons can get it if they were given life from Lucifer or god, like the one I'm hunting, has an ability similar to Charlie and my father, he's able to show your desire and change to what he sees fit.

Qrow: okay yeah, I can see the difference... 

Y/n just chuckles, as they begin to talk through the out night,  drinking every bottle that they had in the room and before they even notice it was morning. Qrow was out sleeping while Y/n was in his own world it was until he heard someone walking behind them, he turns around to see a very anger ruby.