Fighting a losing battle(s2)

Y/n didn't sleep at all after showing Charlie his new wings, he's in his night club alone, but instead of drowning himself in alcohol, he's playing his piano learning a few more songs for the next time he has people over partying.

Weiss: hey y/n........

He turns over his shoulder to see Weiss behind him; he didn't reply, turning back around and continue to play.

Weiss: Charlie said I would find you here...

Y/n still isn't saying anything.

Weiss: look y/n, I know that your still upset at me, but I want to fix things.

Y/n: I'm more disappointed than upset.

Weiss:  I know, and you have every right be I'm just asking for another chance.

He finally faces her.

Y/n: Schnee, it isn't that simple, yes I get that it really affected you and mess with you, but not only did you Betray my trust by working against me, but you were also trying to kill me.

Weiss: I know what I did wrong, but I hope you can understand that I didn't want to do any of those things to you, I just wasn't in the right mind, now I want to redeem myself.

Y/n: I do understand...she remains me of myself when I wanted to redeem myself for my stupid mistake, maybe a second chance wouldn't be so bad... alright Schnee perhaps a second chance won't hurt

Weiss: really?

Y/n: yeah, I know what it feels when you're trying to redeem yourself.

She gives him a little simile.

Weiss: thank you, y/n...

Y/n: no problem, they want to stay for a bit?

Weiss: sure, it will be a while until the final match starts.

Y/n: you want a drink?

Weiss: no, thank you, I don't like alcoholic beverages that much...

Y/n: you want a coffee then?

Weiss: you give out coffee in a night club.

Y/n: of course, I do have standers as while.

He gets up and heads over to the bar to make the coffee.

Weiss: I didn't know you play the piano.

Y/n; I know how to play all of the instruments. I just prefer the piano and guitars.

Weiss: wow, I don't really know much about instruments.

Y/n walks over to Weiss handing her coffee.

Y/n: I can teach you how to play the piano.

Weiss: what! No no that's fine.

Y/n: no, come on it's simple once you get down the basic it's smooth sailing from there.

Weiss: Okay, fine.

She sits down next to him, y/n begins to move her hands on some of the keys, which made her blush a bit.

Y/n: okay, for this song it's really just moving your fingers by one key, then going back one key.

Weiss: so like this?

She begins to plays, he didn't expect her to somewhat get it at first, but there were still things to work on.

Y/n: alright, for someone that said they don't know much you did pretty well, but work up the rhyme and the paste, like this.