Victory and farewell (season 2 final)

Salem: you're foolish if you think you can beat me.

Y/n: you never learn, do you? I'm the reason why your still here, so watch your tongue.

Salem: in this world, my power is far much greater then your fathers, what makes you think you'll beat me if your only half celestial?

Y/n: still underestimating my human side, don't forget what makes these races strong is that their fighting for something, and I'm fighting for a whole lot.

Salem: we will see.

She uses her magic, shooting out a red beam, y/n crosses his arms, blocking her attack. He dashes towards Salem, she uses her magic once more before it was able to hit y/n he slides under it, he then leaps in the air kicking Salem In her face.

Salem: YOU BRAT!

Y/n just grin, she was going for a jab to the left, he blocks with the right, then kicks her in the side, making her lean forward, he grabs her face lifting her up then slamming her down to the ground.
Y/n was going in for another kick, but Salem reacted quick enough to grab his leg, sending an electric current into his body.

Y/n: AAAAA!

She throws him to a wall creating a giant crater. He falls to the floor.

Y/n: that hurt...

Salem: you'll never be able to defect me.

Y/n: didn't I kick your ass like 3 minutes ago.

Salem: you didn't do much damage.

Y/n: well, sorry, auntie, but I barely even started.

Salem: you'll face my wrath, and suffer for eternity, You do realize that once your friends find out the real truth, they'll leave you.

Y/n: I know that I'm saying this, but can you do me a favor and shut the fuck up!.

Salem grit her teeth, sending multiple beams, y/n dodges a couple of them. Still, there was too many getting hit by three beams to the chest; he was able to tank them, now going on the offense, he dashes at Salem kneeing her in the face causing her to stagger, he takes advantage putting her in a headlock, his eyes flash red putting more forces, choking her, before the job was down, spikes came out of the ground stabbing y/n in the back, she got out of the headlock blasting him with her magic sending him through a wall. He gets up to see her charging up an attack.

Salem: I told you that you couldn't defect me; you fail like everyone else. Your no longer the god you once were, now faced death...

She shots up a giant beam at y/n; he raises his arm, stopping the attack, he begins to struggle to push it back.

Y/n: dammit...... I can't go out like this..... I made a promise... And I always keep my word!!!

The beam was reflected back to Salem; she moved out of the way, y/n notice that he wasn't the one that sends it back.
Salem: you!

Y/n: huh?

???: I thought you might need some assistance.

Y/n turns around, as his father was standing right behind him.

Y/n: dad?

Salem: Lucifer!!!

Lucifer: I should have known that you would have tried to destroy the planted again, sister.

Salem: you dare go against me brother, why do you care about their kind.

Lucifer: now, my son is fighting for them. He's going to have my support.