Mission

It was 5 am, y/n clearly upset was currently sitting in ozpin office along with Charlie, who is standing next to ozpin desk.

Ozpin: we'll handle it.

Y/n: how!? We don't know what they're planning behind our backs.

Charlie: he's right, we're severely in a disadvantaged. We can't take action against one of theirs, and not to mention they have numbered something don't have.

Ozpin: I don't see why not; we just give them minor detail.

Y/n: please, Ozzy, just like you, we need to keep secrets. If people found out that, not only two celestial beings are on this planted but the god of light and darkness, hell will break loose literally.

Charlie: but somehow cinder knows and isn't telling anyone.

Y/n: dear old Salem told her so she can get whatever she wants out of me. What a bitch she is.

Charlie: Are you sure we can't do anything? Y/n banished her before. What makes now different?

Ozpin: that was before he limited his power and had controlled over his face, remember cinder told y/n that Salem is always watching so we need to be careful what we do against her.

Y/n: and using her pawns are out of the equation, their loyalty to her is just uncanny.

Charlie: I could help out more, but without my wings, there so much I can do.

Ozpin: we just need to stay patient; things will come our way.

Y/n: gets up from his seat, aaa yes, let's wait it out so millions can suffer.

Ozpin: y/n, that's not what I'm saying.

Y/n: I have indeed gotten weak, and just as Charlie said, I banish her before I can do it again. Was about to leave to room

Ozpin: there so many things that can go wrong, many involving innocent people dying, including the people we love and us.

Y/n turns around, slamming his fist on Ozpin desk.

Y/n; so what's the plan then?!

Ozpin: like I said before, be patient, wait for them to make the first move is our best bet.

Y/n: oh, just like how it works for you in the past, right?
Ozpin has an irritated look on his face

Y/n: don't forget we gave you a choice so you can atone for your sins and protect this world, we have watched you failed time and time again, and now that we are stepping in, we're crippled.

Ozpin: well, I remember that I wasn't the one that created the Grimm's.

Y/n was about to attack Ozpin, but Charlie stepped in pulling him back

Charlie: enough, both you!!! We are on the same Side here! We can't be fighting each other now.

Charlie, let's go off y/n. He fixes his jacket

Y/n; your right; we need to focus on the important things. We will go with your plan, but if something goes wrong, I'm stepping in.

Ozpin: I wouldn't have it any other way.