The king has return(s3)

New season ladies and gentlemen's, the only thing I'll be explaining is that this season will take place in Volume.5  of rwby.
Story

It has been more than a year since beacon fell, now wanting to get revenge for that day, a now scattered Team RWBY begins to pick up the pieces as they head to Mistral. For Ruby, she has joined with Nora, Jaune, and Ren now known as Team RNJR. They are heading to Mistral to find answers to why Beacon fell. As for Weiss still going through the loss of y/n has returned and is staying in Atlas. Due to one of the incidents she made, Jacques scolds, grounds, and disinherits her from the family business. Having very few options, she begins planning her escape from Atlas as she asks her Butler known as Klein to help her out. Klein leads her to a secret passage, and she eventually bribes a cargo ship to take her out of Atlas as she is heading toward Mistral.
Blake, decided she wanted to return home to Menagerie. While travelling on a boat, she throws her bow, which is covering her Faunus ears, into the sea, Ilia Amitola, a former acquaintance, who injures Sun before fleeing. Sun, who has been sleeping due to the injuries, wakes up to an upset Blake who reveals she didn't want to be away from her friends, she just didn't want them to get hurt. Sun replies that her friends fight for her not because they wanted to, because they had to, and by acting the way she did only hurts them. Kali and Ghira reveal the scroll Lilia left behind containing Adam's plan to overthrown the White Fang and attack Haven. Blake puts a stop to this before the attack is carried out. Yang begins to pick up the pieces of her life since Adam cut off her arm as well trying to find out what happened to Charlie. This begins as Ironwood has sent a special bionic arm for Yang to try. She is hesitant to do so and doesn't begin to try it until her father's friends Port and Oobleck come to visit. With both of these pieces of advice Yang eventually beats her father in a practice fight, thus confirming that she is starting to return to the state that she was once in. Yang spray-paints her bionic arm and prepares her motorcycle and is ready to leave with her father asking if she is going after her sister or mother. It is later revealed that Yang is in Mistral looking for her mother, Raven. Oscar Pine the new guy in the block, one day after finishing his chores, hears Ozpin's voice. Oscar, who has never met any of the people Ozpin knows, is having a hard time accepting what has occurred to him. Even though Ozpin explains that their souls and Aura have merged allowing them to have shared memories. Ozpin convinces Oscar to travel to Haven where he knows Qrow will meet him. Oscar joins Qrow and Team RNJR as they plan their next move in Haven in locating the Spring Maiden. A couple of nights have past qrow return back to team RNJR with yang and Weiss regrouping 3/4 of team ruby, they enjoy a nice dinner with everyone with also learning the truth of Ozpin(some), now it's the second day they are together, ruby couldn't sleep , heading out to the balcony later begin joined by yang and Weiss who brought out coffee.

Yang: You're  are up early.

Ruby: Hey sis.

Yang: Boop.

Yang lets her hair down and uses it to tickle her little sister's nose. Ruby giggles affectionately at her older sister's action. Ruby then sits up as Yang sits down next to her.

Ruby:What are you doing up?

Yang: Can't fall back to sleep.

Ruby: Ah, me neither.

Weiss: Well, fortunately, coffee exists.

Weiss carries a tray with 3 cups of coffee walking over to them. She lowers the tray down so Yang can grab a cup.

Ruby: No, please!

Weiss: Don't worry, I put in blasphemous amounts of cream and sugar, just for you.

she holds the cup out in front for Ruby

Ruby: Oh yeah! Nice Weiss strikes again!

Suddenly, Weiss pulls the cup away just as Ruby was about to grab it.