Battle of Haven(s3)

Cinder: how....why.... why are you here!!?

Y/n:(sarcastic) well, you see we're just in the area, and We thought that this would be a delightful time to drop by an—— what the fuck do you think we're here for!?

Charlie: Salem helped a demon escape; we're here to send him back, but...

He looks at cinder crew that she has with her.

Charlie: it appears that he's not here, so where is he?

Cinder: the one you speak off isn't here right now.

Y/n: well then (cracks his neck) I have a lot of stress that needs to be let out, so which one of you want to be my punching bag?

Everyone of cinder crew backs away.

Qrow: they're after the artifact!

Charlie: we know.

Oscar:(to ruby) who are these people?

Ruby: their friends, you know the angles.

Oscar: what?

Y/n: it's good to see you again.

He turns to look down on Oscar.

Y/n: how you liking the new body, Ozpin?

Oscar's eyes flash, as now Ozpin is taking control.

Ozpin: it's wonderful to see you again, Mr. Morningstar, you as well Mr. Martin, but as you can see, we're in a dilemma.

Y/n: well, we're here to help.

He gives a simile to Weiss; he turns back around as his car was tossed across the building. Hazel walks out, casually facing them.

Y/n: Oh, come on! The car!?

Charlie: we need to take them all down one by one.

Ruby: agree.

Y/n drops the chain from his shoulder once it hit the ground it caught on fire, he swings it back giving a good toss as it wraps around hazel arm burning the skin,  Hazel wasn't fazed at all, he grabs onto the chain giving y/n a little smirk.

Y/n: well... that's new...

Hazel pulls the chain, taking y/n along with it. He notices that hazel was ready to punch him, so y/n let go of the chain, lunching himself of the ground landing behind him.

Hazel: I don't wish to fight you.

Y/n: you gave me no choice after you decided to follow that witch. I need to be careful the schnee is nearby, and I don't know if she still makes me vulnerable.

Hazel: so be it.

Y/n and hazel begin their fight as for the others, Jaune was still enraged, he rushes cinder without a second thought.

Ruby: Jaune! 

Ruby leaps into the air, but a chain wraps around her and she is pulled to the ground by Emerald. 

Emerald: You're not getting near her. 

Jaune is then pushed back by Cinder and the two begin their duel. Yang runs forward to join the fight, but Mercury lands in front of her.