The Cold Storm (s3)

Salem enters a large and darkroom, she could hardly see but she can definitely hear Grimms screeching from something, suddenly a Beowolf runs out of the shadows trying to get away but before it could go far a large claw impelled it in the head, Bakasura lift the Grimm up and begins to eat it. Salem walks closer to her new colleague who just finishes his meal.

Salem: I see you finally adapted into your new form.

Bakasura who's now looking much different from before retracts his claws

Bakasura: yes, these creatures have given me more than enough power to finally being able to ascend to a new level.

Salem: good, you'll need any boost you can get. My nephews are now out there and you'll need to get rid of them.

Bakasura: when you'll like me to approach them?

Salem: so soon as possible. As soon they're dead, we'll be able to go to altas and finish what we started.

Bakasura: good? I'll be on my way now.

Bakasura leaves, Salem who's still standing there grows a smug look on her face.

Salem: once I get the relics I'll get my revenge on all of you, Looks up, father, brothers, and your sons. You'll all feel my wreath!.

With y/n

Yang: Salem can't be killed... you all heard her too, right?

Team RWBY all angrily glares at y/n, Charlie, and Ozpin, whose head is still down. He looks up, with tears streaming down his face. Qrow just looks away.

Ozpin: I--

Yang: (enraged) There was so much you three hadn't told us! How could you think that was okay?!

They don't say anything, they just hang their heads in shame.

Ruby: Professor... (Ozpin looks up at her) What is your plan to defeat Salem?

Ozpin: I... don't have one...

Suddenly, Qrow punches Ozpin in the face, sending him into a nearby tree trunk.

Qrow: No one wanted me... I was cursed... I gave my life to you because you gave me a place in this world... I thought I was finally doing some good...

Ozpin: (tearfully) But, you are!

Qrow: Meeting you... was the worst luck of my life...

Ozpin stares back in disbelief upon hearing Qrow say that, before looking down dejected. The rest of the team begins to walk closer to Ozpin but y/n and Charlie got Infront of him.

Y/n: that's as far you'll go.

Charlie: he's shouldn't be the only one to be attacked.

Yang: you both hide this from us, I thought we were friends! I thought we can trust you!