Extra: path to forgiveness

Hello everyone! I just want to say the event of this chapter takes place right after "a devil of my word," this is canon.
Story
Ozpin and y/n are down at the vault, as ozpin is now repaying him for the favor.
Ozpin: are you sure you want to do this?
Y/n: I wanted this for millions of years.
The rest of the trip was quiet; they stop as they finally reach their location, in front of them, was a door, CONSTANTINE was writing something on the floor.
Y/n: Constantine?
Constantine: ay mate, getting this ready for you.
Y/n: what the hell happen to you when the Grimm attack the city!
Constantine: I don't really know. Just happen to find myself here.
Y/n: whatever, so is this ready?
Constantine: yes, but I'm only able to give you 2 hours in there.
Y/n: that's good enough.
He gets Infront of the door.
Constantine: okay, listen, there will be things calling you, don't listen to them, or you'll be trap forever.
Y/n: okay.
Constantine can tell something is wrong with him
Constantine: um, lad? Are you okay?
Y/n: huh? Yeah, yeah, I'm okay, just a dump on the road, nothing to worry about.
Constantine: what is this dump?
Y/n: I killed vandel, but something happened I wasn't ready for.
Constantine: oh, I mean a good job at least you stop him... okay you ready?
Y/n; yeah.
Constantine: okay, open the door.
Y/n Opens the door and walk inside, once reaching the other side, he looked around everything was dark and grim. Doors all over the place, hearing screams behind it. He walks down a path; he heard what sounds like wings flapping s behind him.
???: who the hell are you?
Y/n turns around to face the men

???: I'm not going to ask you again, who are you?Y/n: hello Lucifer, I wish I could say that it's wonderful to meet you, but our past differs

Y/n: hello Lucifer, I wish I could say that it's wonderful to meet you, but our past differs.
Lucifer: Are you an angel? If so, why are you here?
Y/n: your such an idiot...
Lucifer: don't you disrespect me again you-
Y/n walks up to him and punch him right in the face, Lucifer eyes turn red
Lucifer: you'll pay for that!
Y/n eyes also turn red.
Y/n: I want to see you try.
Lucifer: your eyes, their just like mine. who are you?
Y/n gave Lucifer his locket; he opened it as his eyes widen.
Y/n: Hello, father.
Lucifer: y/n?
Y/n: you know my name?
Lucifer: well, I can't always keep an eye on you, but I always knew your name.
Y/n: huh?
Lucifer: Well, I guess welcome to hell.