Beginning to an end(s2)

Three days past since Weiss and y/n have spoken to each other. When they do come across each other, Weiss will try to talk to him, but he won't have it walking the other direction. Right now, y/n is in his night club with qrow enjoying a drink.

Qrow: so, y/n. How's beacon treating you?

Y/n: it's like getting stab behind the back, at times I'm enjoying it having some fun, but in a snap of a finger I'm finding myself in a lot of pain.

Qrow just stares at y/n.

Qrow: well, I'm guessing you're not just talking about the school. Who's the lady?

Y/n: you wouldn't believe me if I tell you...

Qrow: wow coming from you, it must be serious.

Qrow takes a sip from his drink.

Qrow: so what seems to be the problem?

Y/n: it's whenever I feel like I'm getting somewhere with her, something happens that causes things to fall off.

Y/n chugs down his drinks.

Qrow: well, that just shows we aren't fit for love, my friend.

Y/n crack a smile, refilling his drink.

Y/n: amen to that.

They both hold up their drinks, finishing it in a few seconds. They were going to get another refill, but Charlie walks into the club.

Charlie: there you are, I been looking all over for you.

Y/n: Hello Cousin cares to join us, oh you remember qrow, right?

Charlie looks a qrow giving him a wave.

Charlie: good to see you again.

Qrow: likewise.

Charlie: k listen y/n I'm here to get you.

Y/n; for what exactly?

Charlie: don't you remember? It's team rwby duo match today.

Y/n: okay. So what?

Charlie: what do you mean so what? We need to support them.

Y/n: and we will, by watching them on tv.

He was about to grab the remote, but Charlie grabs the back of his jacket, dragging him out of the night club.

Y/n: wait!.. wait!... I haven't finished my drink yet!!

Qrow: don't worry, buddy. I'll finish it for you! And probably drink everything else.

Y/n: curse you, cousin!!

After being dragged across town y/n made it just in time for the fight, he was let go falling to the ground, he got up and sat down next to ruby.

Ruby: I thought you guys weren't going to make it

Y/n: I was dragged here against my will.

Charlie: Oh, you'll live.

Y/n: mocking, oH, YoU'll LiVe.

They looked down at Yang and Weiss, in front of them stood a man with a trumpet and a red-headed Faunus on roller skates.
Yang: Hey! Why don't you-