Dark Skies (s5)

Y/n stands alone on the balcony, watching the small manta that was carrying his friends fly away to meet up with Ironwood. Y/n takes a sip of his drink and notices something behind him.

Salem: you've summoned me again so quickly; it must be important.

When the demon turns around, he sees his aunt standing beneath the doorway.

Y/n: I just wanted to let you know that everything is going well.

Salem: Oh, and where is Charlie?

Y/n:(tilt his head) oh him? (takes another sip) knock him out and threw him in the closet He should be out for quite some time... I'm hoping...

Salem is expressionless as he stares at y/n.

Salem: Willn't they find it strange that the only two celestials aren't with them?

Y/n: (tapping his head) nah, I just told them that in order for this to work, Ironwood cant know we're still around, so we'll be supposedly on the lookout for you.

Salem: I see, and ironwood as well. What is he going to get out of this?

Y/n: him? Nothing, pfft. He's a puppet in my show, and when I'm finished with him, I'll toss him to the side.

Y/n drinks what is left in the cup before returning his gaze to his aunt with a more solemn expression.

Y/n: Let's go over the plan. The staff still has three wishes available, but we only need one of them. If they want to use two, I'll let them; it'll make things much easier for us.

Salem: What for?

Y/n: because I already know what they'll wish for. One is to get everyone out of here, and the other is to save the maiden; allowing them to have their wish granted will cause their guard to slip, I can easily take the relic as if it were nothing.

Salem: Ah, I see. The first wish is critical for us; they will wish for a way to relocate everyone here to another part of the world.

Y/n: Exactly, and fortunately, we know what will be created. All you have to do is meet me behind one of them. I'll hand you the relic and we'll part ways there.

Salem: you should know that no one will look at you the same after today.

Her nephew chuckles before leaning against the balcony railing.

Y/n: (looks down) They can despise me or hate me, but at least this world is safe. (turns his head with a glare) Assuming you don't backstab me.

Salem: The same can be said of you.

Y/n takes a step away from the railing, his neck and knuckles cracking. What he was feeling was a mix of excitement and apprehension about what was about to happen.

Y/n:(smirks) Let's get this party started then!!

It slowly fades to black, and quickly lighten up when a Manta haphazardly drifts up to a large hole in the base of Atlas' floating landmass.

Blake: So, that takes care of phase one.

Ruby: Y/n plan is working, the real Penny goes to the Vault.

The door on the side of the ship opens, revealing a grimacing Penny being supported by Blake and Yang. Ruby casts Penny a worried look. Weiss gives a thumbs-up to Klein who is in the pilot's seat. Klein returns the gesture as her mother and brother look on.

Oscar: I blasted a hole through the bottom of Atlas and I highly doubt they've had time for repairs. That should take you straight to it. All of that is the easy part.