Monster (s2)

Author note: Pyrrha vs. Penny were everything happen will have to happen the next day so enjoy
Story:
Y/n was walking out of the Colosseum; he never been as angry as he is now.

??: y/n wait!! Please wait!!!

He turns to see Weiss running after him, he doesn't know why, but he waited for her to come close.

Weiss: where are you going?

Y/n: I need to take care of something, get back to the others.

Weiss: no! Not until you tell me where you are going.

Y/n: why do you want to know so badly?!

Weiss: I'm worried about you.

Y/n: I can take care of myself.

Weiss: I know you can, but please just be careful...

Y/n: look if you do trust me, you'll not ask another question and return to the others keep them safe.

He walks to where he was going to go, for Weiss she returns to her room as ironwood was talking to yang as Charlie was holding her.

Ironwood: I'm sorry, but you've left us with no choice.

Yang: But he attacked me!

Ironwood: Video footage and millions of viewers say otherwise.

Weiss: But Yang would never do that!

Charlie: she's isn't one to take things that far...

Ruby: Yeah!

Ironwood: You all seem like good students, and the here at are fully aware that you would never lash out the way you did... under normal circumstances. What I believe and hope this to be is nothing more than the result of stress and adrenaline. When you're out on the battlefield, your judgment can become clouded in an instant. Sometimes you see things that simply aren't there. Even after the fight is past...

Yang: But I wasn't-

Ironwood: That's ENOUGH!  

Charlie was clenching his fists in anger.

Ironwood: The sad truth is, whether it was an accident or an assault, it doesn't matter. The world saw you attack an innocent student. They've already drawn their own conclusions. And it's my job to inform you that... you are disqualified. 

After a few seconds, Ironwood came out of the room Charlie followed

Charlie: She didn't do it, Ironwood; you have to understand that!

Ironwood: This is exactly why I didn't want you to come, you and your cousin get clouded with emotions, and then you two make poor choices.  

Charlie: Y/n was right about one thing, your just a stupid piece of metal, that doesn't understand anything but just wanting to have power.

Ironwood: goodbye, I hope to see you again, when you're actually an angel.

He walks away, Charlie was getting pissed but was able to control it. He leaned against the wall and waited. He didn't have to wait for long until the door opened, and Ruby, Weiss, and Blake walked out.

Blake: what happens to you and ironwood?

Charlie: showed him a piece of my mind... anyway, How's she doing?