The Beginning

~*TRIGGER WARNING:*THIS PART TALKS ABOUT OF ABUSE~

Hi My name is Iris, Today I will tell you the story of how my life changed forever. But before we get to that I need to tell you how I got into this situation. So we will need to start here at the beginning of my story. 

I was born into the Blood Moon Pack in the small town of Huntsville, Tennessee. My father was the Beta of the pack and my mother she was one of the strongest wolves around. In my family there was 4 children and in this pack each wolf had a role all my siblings were strong wolves or the mates of higher rank wolves. But me I was the runt, just some lowly Omega that everybody pushed around. Except for my bestfriend Caleb and younger brother Leo. For most of my life I remember being kicked around, I lived in a small cage in the back of a storage closet. In this room I was hooked up to a leash and barely ate and when I did I ate from a dog bowl. 

When I turned 14 years old I had my first change and found out that I was an Omega. When the Pack learned this they beat me more frequently and more harshly. They turned me into a servant and I was made to do all the chores and serve them. Then after that I was sent to my room and chained up. My wolf tried to fight back, but then we were beaten worse and worse. My brother and bestfriend tried to protect me, and when they were around it stopped, being that my bestfriend was next in line to be Alpha. But I soon as he left the pain continued, and soon enough I went numb and shut down.

For 2 years after that I endured the pain and lived with it. I did what they told and took the pain, eventually my wolf stopped fighting back to and soon I couldn't feel it at all anymore. Then when I turned 16 I decided I had, had enough. I woke up the morning of my 16th birthday and packed a bag. Then I crept slowly out of my closet and went down the stairs of my pack house. As I was leaving I heard a noise from behind then hands grabbed me from behind and I quickly turned around and slapped the person these hands belonged to. As I took a closer look I saw my brother Leo and my bestfriend Caleb standing in front of me. "What are you guys doing here?" I asked. "Where are you going?" they both asked in unison. "I'm leaving, I'm done with all the abuse". "Well if your leaving then so are we." said Leo. "What guys no the pack will find you guys if you leave, besides Caleb is the next Alpha he needs to be here". "I don't care! Being Alpha means nothing to me, and I am not leaving you". "Fine pack your bags and Lets go Now!" They quickly packed their bags and we left. We ran an ran for days until we could run no more.  And when we stopped we came upon a small town called Knox, Indiana.