The Memory of Pain

Iris's POV

All I see is darkness then I saw the face of who I fear the most, my old Alpha. Suddenly I am brought back to the old pack house in my old "room" being beaten and yelled at by the Alpha and many other pack members. Then I'm brought to dinners with my family while they sit and enjoy I lay on the floor and am fed from a dog bowl. Then it all goes black again and I am alone, I scream and scream but no one answers. Suddenly I wake up and I'm back in my "mates" room.  I look out the window and see its night. Then I look over to see that the 3 girls are asleep in there bed. I get up and slowly creep out of the room and head down the stairs. I walked into the kitchen and found Leo and Caleb sitting at the table and another boy I am unfamiliar with. "Hey boys." "Hi" they both said in unison. "Whose he?" I asked " I am Jake, the beta and also Raina's Bestie." "Nice to meet you." "Same to you."

~

Abby's POV

I wake up when I hear moving in the room and see Iris leaving the room. I wake both of the girls up "What!" they both said. "Iris is leaving the room, do you guys want to follow her?" "Fine" they both say. We all get up and wait until she is gone and then we slowly creep down the stairs so she doesn't hear us. Then we stop when she walks into the kitchen and then walk up to the door. We see her talking to the boys. Then she starts talking about her nightmare which I assume is why she is awake. "I saw what happened at our old pack and then I was alone and I woke up" said Iris 'I wonder what happened with there old pack' I thought. After that she said " Well I'm tired so I am going to sleep in the living room, so I don't wake up my 'mates'." As we were listening I accidently slipped and we all fell and revealed our hiding spot. "What are you guys doing?" asked Jake. "We came to check on Iris." said Raina. "Well I am fine so you can all go back to bed." After she said that we all got up and started to walk away then I turned around and asked "You coming?" "Fine." said Iris. She started walking and we all waited for her then proceeded up stairs. When we got back to the room I couldn't help but ask "What happened with your old pack?" "I don't want to talk about it" Iris said then she walked to the couch and laid down. After that me and the girls got back into bed. For most of the rest of the night I lied awake and thought about Iris. Raina and Skylar both were laying awake next to me as well. I leaned over and said to them "I have a bad feeling about her old pack." Then Raina said "Well whatever happened no matter what we will protect her." "Ok!" me and Skylar both said. After that we cuddled up and slept through the night.