The Pain of a Daughter

Raya POV

I had woken up in a dungeon cell a few days ago, and all I could think was that those bitches had betrayed me. For the past few days I have tried to convince the wolves who bring me food to set me free, to no avail. Today during my lunch another prisoner was brought to the cells and locked next to me. I quickly recognized him as my dad. "DADDY!!!!" I screamed. The guards who brought him left food and walked away. I tried to wake me father and eventually he started to stir. "Daddy wake up." "Shut up brat!" he screamed "sorry I was trying to wake you." "Well if it weren't for your failure to bring me Iris I would not be stuck here." "But it wasn't my fault!" "Shut up you idiot!" I shut my mouth and my father turned away from me. As I laid there I began to cry until I fell asleep. I woke up not long after to a big clunk and saw the Alpha's second Jake sneak in. He said " Ok you bastard I am here, now get your pack to give me my sister back." "Not so fast boy, set me free and then we will release her." my dad said. "What! No!" Jake screamed. "Then I guess she'll have to die." "OK! Fine, just don't hurt her." Jake went over to the wall and grabbed the keys. "Finally free!" my father said. "Ok your free now let her go!" said Jake. "Fine meet my men at the forest edge to collect her." Jake quickly ran. "Daddy, please free me." "Now why would I free a useless brat like you, your more useless then Iris. A loser just like your brother." "Daddy please give me a chance to prove myself." " No you useless brat!" And with that he broke down the back wall and left me. I laid down and cried, and in that moment I learned Iris was not the villain of this story... he was and I became just like him. A selfish loser who beat an innocent girl just for her fathers love. I needed to apologize to her. And with that thought I got back up and tried to escape. With only one thing in mind... Iris, I am so sorry.